digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ouran High School Host Club FTJ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
-pout- can i have Manga?
puppy_chan93
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

i'm starting a Ouran High School Host Club rp.

i'll be Haruhi Fujioka

name: Haruhi Fujioka
species: Human
place of Originality: Japan
powers: None
weapons: None (unless you count her glare)
basic information: Haruhi is a commoner that goes to a rich people's high school. as she's searching for a quiet place to study, she stumbles upon the 3rd music room, where the Host Club resides. as she is flat chested and had to cut her hair very short, she is mistaken for a guy. as the members find out, one by one, that she's a girl, she ends up braking a 8 million yen vase, pretending to be, not only a guy, but a host in order to pay back her debt. the first to figure out that she's a girl is Kyouya, followed by Honey (aka Mitsukuni Haninozuka), Kaoru and Hikaru, Mori, then Tamaki.
strengths: to many to count
weaknesses: scared of thunder, tends not to think before she acts, etc.

looking for people to play the rest of the characters (Tamaki, Kyouya, Mori, Honey, Kaoru, Renge, etc.)

Nekozawa and Hikaru have been reserved by a couple of my friends.

please join

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play