digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Let there be LIGHTS!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

So, anyone putting up Christmas lights early? Covering your houses with decorations? Post a picture or two of the brightest houses you can find in your area.

Here are some pictures I took of some of the brightest houses near my street.

This house gets brighter and brighter every year. He's been doing this since 1994. Even news channels like FOX and NBC go down this street to film the lights.

(Angled shot)

(This is his next-door neighbor. Sorry for the blur, it started to REALLY snow while I was trying to take this picture.)

How bright is your neighborhood?
Ammu-Nation!    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

Lady Gray's neighbourhood isn't all the bright yet. Though Lady Gray doesn't think she will be putting lights up this year, we have to get our house inspected. Confused

Although, there is a street just up from a convience store, that always puts their Christmas lights up on the first of December. The street has a competition, or something, and it's really cool because these people go to the extremes. ( It's like Candy Cain lane in Alberta for those who have been there. >_> ) This one house usually always wins, to my knowledge. They set up farris wheels, and other cool things. It's really amazing and it puts one into the mood.
The Carmadox Party    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

My Grandma's town has a Candy Cane lane. IT'S FRIEAKIN AMAZING! There's a huge line all the way through town, and the people leave their decorations out all year it's so big. There's so many wooden cut outs of famous people and cartoons, it's so cool.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

The neighborhood surrounding the nearest Lowe's is notorious for having flashy light displays during Christmas. And I'm talking nearly every house.

Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

Once I find a pic, I will post my house from last year. It is mind-blowingly insane... seeing as my dad is a christmas fanatic. We aren't doing it this year because some jackass was cutting them. It was so frustrating... D:
The Domain of Secrets    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:39 pm   Reply with quote

Oh my god, that's AWESOME. My house is covered in as much lights, seeing that it's also big, but it doesn't have all of those figures and air-filled stuff.
Andy's Shack    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:58 am   Reply with quote

I'll have to get my Mom to take a picture of the Penguin House in our area. This guy always sets up a bunch of penguins around his house this time of year.
NON BANNER    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:31 am   Reply with quote

My neighborhood isnt that bright...
Cyber Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

Wow you neighborhood is quite bright. Lots of people seem to be putting their decorations up, in your area. In my area, nobodys put it up. I've gone through the city and no one has put their's up yet. Alll the stores are extremely decorated, like they are supposed to, but there are no decorations.

I'll plan to put mine up on the weekend. If the weather, is warmer, then on the day that it is warm. I don't like putting up the decorations outside, when it is cold. We usually have the automatic decorations, like the reindeer look like they are running and they have flashing lights. We have a Santa that looks like he is driving a train. Also plenty more like Frosty, Rudolph, etc. We usually put lights around the edges of the roof, but we may have something different planned this year....
Troopa's Treats    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

My neighbourhood is very dark.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

There's this house with quite a few decorations in my neighborhood. I'll try to get a good picture of it when I go ride my bike later.
Paradeem 8    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion