digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Letting me back into RPOT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

What can be done... SERIOUSLY... to keep it from being run by certain people? From my experience, an elite group of RPers, the anime gang, whatever you wanna call them, rule it, and whatever they say apparently goes. This set me off, so I asked Francis to revoke my ability to post there.

I'm missing it, though... and I just want to know that if I ask Francis to let me back there, if I'll go through the same BS where everyone is against me again. Because honestly, that's what school is for, not digibutter... [/emo]
rawrshop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

Well, I hate to say it but its still sorta ran by the anime gang but it would be nice to have you back.
Some store that sells shit    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

I didn't even notice that you stopped posting there. >_>

Don't get it back. Our Elite group is at peace right now, come back when we're at war. ^-^

lolgrayisoneletterawayfromgay
The Carmadox Party    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
I didn't even notice that you stopped posting there. >_>

Don't get it back. Our Elite group is at peace right now, come back when we're at war. ^-^

lolgrayisoneletterawayfromgay

*crag* dumbass. What makes you better than me!? *shakes a fist you*

You ELITIST PIG!
rawrshop    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

There is no 1337 group.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

My RP plot is going well, so maybe the normal RPers are about to take RPOT back!
A Bucket of Stuff    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

rawrskey wrote:
What can be done... SERIOUSLY... to keep it from being run by certain people? From my experience, an elite group of RPers, the anime gang, whatever you wanna call them, rule it, and whatever they say apparently goes. This set me off, so I asked Francis to revoke my ability to post there.

I'm missing it, though... and I just want to know that if I ask Francis to let me back there, if I'll go through the same BS where everyone is against me again. Because honestly, that's what school is for, not digibutter... [/emo]

Well start liking anime, and you MIGHT get a cance back at RPOT
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:07 pm   Reply with quote

I'm part of a group that looks down on anime lovers and elitist faggots, and actually stays with normal people. It's going well, since the idiots are the only people who aren't in it.
Hell    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

What is your guys big issue with anime, anyway? Are you getting pissed at it because it's better than you...? ;;
The Carmadox Party    
Nastasia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

Ew. An "Elite" rping group in RPOT? I thought RPOT was bad already, but seriously, there shouldn't be some higher group who gets whatever they say and gets to kick out who they want to. There needs to be some equality in RPOT. Just because a few members are "awesome" at roleplaying doesn't mean they can boss everyone around. You can have your own little groups, but one group shouldn't be "elite" and more powerful than all the other people in RPOT. Everybody should have their say in what goes on in RPOT, since it is open for everybody to use, and it's a privilege that Francis gave to the whole forum, and he can take it away if we start abusing it.
Nastasia's Shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:35 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Ew. An "Elite" rping group in RPOT? I thought RPOT was bad already, but seriously, there shouldn't be some higher group who gets whatever they say and gets to kick out who they want to. There needs to be some equality in RPOT. Just because a few members are "awesome" at roleplaying doesn't mean they can boss everyone around. You can have your own little groups, but one group shouldn't be "elite" and more powerful than all the other people in RPOT. Everybody should have their say in what goes on in RPOT, since it is open for everybody to use, and it's a privilege that Francis gave to the whole forum, and he can take it away if we start abusing it.

It's mainly MsDevin, Medikoopa and Mona's (Attack of the [M] o_O) threads that are really popular. Even I have fallen below the elite group...
The Carmadox Party    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
Nastasia wrote:

It's mainly MsDevin, Medikoopa and Mona's (Attack of the [M] o_O) threads that are really popular. Even I have fallen below the elite group...

Chaos Dimentio is even starting to fall...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Nastasia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:40 pm   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
Nastasia wrote:

What exactly do you mean by "fallen below"?
Nastasia's Shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:42 pm   Reply with quote

If I make a thread, it has a 50% chance of not getting one post. Before, it wasn't like this.
The Carmadox Party    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:43 pm   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
If I make a thread, it has a 50% chance of not getting one post. Before, it wasn't like this.

I struck gold with my latest plot, but most of my threads pull an It sank. right away.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion