digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[SIGN UP THREAD] Test for the Best... Of the Best.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play

So... Why would Bowser hold a tournament if he already has the Princess? O_O
To make this RP. 8)
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
TIME PARADOX. -_-"
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Trouble is coming for the residents of the Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser has kidnapped the Princess (Again...) and is holding a battle tournament to see who gets her and the Mushroom Kingdom. With him cheating his Koopalings to the top of the tournament, and with the Princess out of comission, what will become of the Mushroom Kingdom? This can't be good...
_________
I will be RP-ing as Bowser and both of my original characters... That's alot, but I can handle it... O_O I hope...
_________
RP Status: I NEED KOOPALING RP-ERS!! T_T

Last edited by ROB_Unit_14789 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ROB's Discount Furniture Store    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

(ROB! One of my favorite characters to RP as... :D)

Name: ROB, Robby, Buddy, Robotic Operating Bodyguard
Picture/Description: (He basically looks like Samus's fusion suit with a ROB exterior.
Species: Metalic Organism.
Place of Originality: E-Gadd's Private Labority.
Powers: Can adapt to any situations by changing "morphing" into a better suited form for his situation.
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat, adaptive capability.
Basic Information: The ROB series robot is a recent model, originally intended as beef-ups in the Mushroom Kingdom's Defenses, the ROB series robot serves many purposes, and comes with many different programings. ROB Unit #14789 was made as a companion for Princess Peach Toadstool, what ever she says goes.
Unit #14789 is the first of its kind to have adaptive technology in its systems. He is also the first to have bio-mechanichal internal systems. He is programmed to sacrifice himself for the Princess.
Strengths: Can adapt to any situation in any way, and can utalize the power of Power Stars freely. He has limited hand-to-hand combat skills.
Weaknesses: It takes him a while to adapt to his environment, and he is lacking in social skills. He does anything the Princess tells him to do. He is also very naive.

NOTE: In this particular RP, he is under orders to win the tournament alongside Princess Daisy and rescue Princess Peach at any and all costs.

Last edited by ROB_Unit_14789 on Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

(Woah... Another one of my more interesting characters...
FUN FACT: Paco was modified to better suit the Mario universe.)

Name: Paco, Kid.
Picture/Description: Other than the avatar, he wears a green bandana and is about the height of a Toad.
Species: One annoying Fox.
Place of Originality: He is not willing to disclose this information... -_-"
Powers: Other than great speed and cleverness, none.
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat, agility, slingshot.
Basic Information: Little is known about this sly thief, other than the fact he has a great proficiancy with pick-pocketing, lock-picking, and generally every thiefery skill known. His cleverness and quickness on the battlefield quickly pushed up through the ranks in Bowser's tournament. His goal in the tournament seems to be the winning of said Princess.
Strengths: Great Agility, Smooth talking, and fast walking. Cool
Weaknesses: Big Ego, smart mouth, obnoxious nature. Beautiful Princesses.

Last edited by ROB_Unit_14789 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

(I think every knows his majesty, so I won't be posting a profile for him.)

"Of course I don't need a profile!! Who doesn't know the great and poweful BOWSER KOOPA!! Hmph..."

(Yeah... Good luck with that Bowser...)
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

Bwahahahaha! So, a tournament to become the best, eh? Hmph! Just give me the reward right now!?
Toad House    
Balloon Fighter
ROB_Unit_14789
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

Strong Bad wrote:
Bwahahahaha! So, a tournament to become the best, eh? Hmph! Just give me the reward right now!?

"BWAHA-HA-HA-HA! You think you can beat my Koopalings? You've got another thing coming, bub!" Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play