digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

When Digibuttter Becomes Reality!(again) [semi-private]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

I the lowly, brunette, blinked; as the white light that had seemingly cast me into the clouds, vanished from my vision. In place was a very plain, sky-blue backdrop. It kept me in peace, and I eventually sighed.

Wait...

The breath that I spat out of my mouth, had appeared in front of me, like that one a cold day... It didn't seem cold, but I shrugged it off, and took a long needed seat on the ground...

Where the Chuck Norris are my legs!?!?

My mind caught itself in bewilderment... Looking toward the torso of my body I Again, saw nothing hanging off of me...

Confused about all of this, I again sighed... Perhaps this was just a dream; and at the moment I was warm and comfortable in my blue covered bed.

I indulged myself.
The Carmadox Party    
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

"Um...hi..." I said to Mandrew.

♪DEH NEH NAH, NEH NEH NAH NUH NOH NUH-NAH!!! DEH NEH...♪

"OH GRAMBI, WHERE THE CRAP IS THAT CRAPPY MIDI MUSIC COMING FROM?!?" I yelled, then went for the sorce of the music, which happened to be one of my pant's pockets. I thumbled around in it, and found a small PDA thingy. On the screen, it showed a message, which said:
"Welcome!
That crappy midi music was to get your attention onto this, since you might need this later. To continue, press the clearly marked button at the bottom of the screen."

I pressed it.
The Dark Hero Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:51 pm   Reply with quote

"Hi there!" Melissa chirped to the newcomers.

Upon seeing seeing Paper Peach, she grinned. She loved the comic in which Peach was all 'I'makilluw/bombs!' and seeing the Digibutterian who so often used that image as her av made her smile.
Dark Land Supply Store    
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
"Hi there!" Melissa chirped to the newcomers.

Upon seeing seeing Paper Peach, she grinned. She loved the comic in which Peach was all 'I'makilluw/bombs!' and seeing the Digibutterian who so often used that image as her av made her smile.
(((YAY. Note: This is the only reason for the quote.)))

The PDA thing continued.

"WHAT DEE CRAP IZ DIS?!?
This device is called the Nerr Digital Assistant, or NDA for short. Oh, and yes, it IS a PDA. However, this has a irreplaceable feature: Private Messsges, or PMs for short. Ever wanted a personal chat with someone? Use PMs. You'll compose the message on your NDA, and then you'll send it to the other person. Press end to get rid of this message and start using this thing!"

"Okay..." I said, and then held up my NDA, and went:

"♪Dah Nah NUh NAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!♪"

Okay, that was mentaly retarded.
The Dark Hero Shop    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Locke heard a noise coming from the distant fields. "Traveling in pipes is good when you don't actually have to do it," he thought while shaking something off his wing. He hovered towards the noise while trying to remember where it came from. "Is that?... no... it couldn't be." Locke slowly hovered over to who he thought was another member.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Melissa had, instead of an NDA, a Mailbox SP. Same functions, though.

With this, she sent Twilight the following PM. It made his play something sounding a lot like 'Koopa vs Kefka', a Super Mario World remix that she loved.

Subject: :3

Haha. You have the older model of Mailboxes! NDA? More like a Mailbox Advance! XD

Kiss my Mailbox SP's silver shell! Razz

Joking. xD

~Melissa

Dark Land Supply Store    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

( Perhaps we shouldn't go any further without Peach. ._.; )
The Carmadox Party    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

Marc suddenly had an idea. If he were his character, he would have his belongings, too.

Mandew checked through his pockets. First thing he put his hand on: A powerup bag. This wasn't what interested him, though... mandew continued to dig in his pockets. Finally, he came across one of his belonging: The Computer Boy Advance Special, hopefully with a Mailbox SP software. Actually, only basic softwares where here: Basically a note-pad software, calculator and the Mailbox SP software. He ran the software, and checked the contact list, and his eyes widened in surprise. There was an address to contact Lilley, his fictionnal sister, but the connection-check siding the name showed "Connection disrupted". Quite normal... his fictionnal sister wouldn't exist, after all.

After 3 minutes searching through the options, Mandew put the CBASP back in his pocket, and started to ponder how close to his character he will become...
Wario Land Shop!    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:57 pm   Reply with quote

( I'm going to be leaving for a while. =/ So can we pretend I'm tagging along or something? I expect this rp to still be going, and I'd like to come back to it... I'll let you guys work that out... )
The Carmadox Party    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:19 am   Reply with quote

((Gosh, I'm freakin grounded ))

Paper peach ran up to the other members. "Holy doughnuts, I'd never imagine you were here too! And MsDevin, I thought you usually refer to yourself as a person. Peach wasn't gonna ask how she was gonna get around.

((I'll posts as frequently as possible))
Paper Peach's Shop    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:40 am   Reply with quote

Matt - or was it Gold Prognosticus now? - looked around. In the distance he thought he could see fort francis in the distance. "If I'm going to go anywhere, I might as well start there."

Heading off towards fort francis, he saw some people in a group. As he got closer, he saw they were his Digibutter friends, Paper Peach, Mandew, Black Twilight, MsDevin and Medikoopa.

As he came up next to them he said, "So you all got here too. Anybody have any ideas what happened?"
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Locke hovered over, now finally realizing who he truly was. For some reason, he kept hearing noises in his head. The most recent being, "So ... a.. ... here t... An...dy ...e any i...s w... ha...ned?" "I never remember giving my characters any mental issues," he thought to himself. THey were getting stronger he knew.

"Paper Peach? Medikoopa? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder." He approached the group.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
((Gosh, I'm freakin grounded ))

Paper peach ran up to the other members. "Holy doughnuts, I'd never imagine you were here too! And MsDevin, I thought you usually refer to yourself as a person. Peach wasn't gonna ask how she was gonna get around.

((I'll posts as frequently as possible))

"I do...I have no clue how ANY of this is happening!" MsDevin wailed, now frantic once more.
She turned to Gold Prognosticus. "I don't think anybody does..."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

I walked around thinking this is a dream. Then I find Mandew. "...It's official I've gone loco."Nate said as he was bonking his head with his hand.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, if we're here, that means that other people could be here too..." Mandew said to himself, thinking out loud. "Anyways... This is weird, but I think that if we're going to be stuck here, that we have to manage somewhere to camp at or stuff like that."

Mandew had no idea of what's going on, but he thought he'll figure out in due time.
Wario Land Shop!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play