digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I won't be on as much...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

For some reason, I decided to replay Majora's Mask today(I already got the Goron Mask), so I'm not going around as much.

I'll probably be back in a week...

The game is incredible, and playing it without fear is alot of fun.

(I had this game when I was like five years old, and everything scared me Razz Beat it around when I was eight )
The Moon    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

Ciao!
Andy's Shack    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio wrote:
For some reason, I decided to replay Majora's Mask today(I already got the Goron Mask), so I'm not going around as much.

(I had this game when I was like five years old, and everything scared me Razz Beat it around when I was eight )

I know the story. When I was little, I couldn't beat level 4 in banjo tooie becuase there were blow fish, and I had a pathalogical fear of them. When I finally faced my fears, I got to the AWSOME levels, (dinosaur level)
Koopa's island    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler wrote:
Dimentio wrote:

I know the story. When I was little, I couldn't beat level 4 in banjo tooie becuase there were blow fish, and I had a pathalogical fear of them. When I finally faced my fears, I got to the AWSOME levels, (dinosaur level)

Dear God, those blowfish STILL scare me to death...
Pipe Land Goods    
squirps
Super Saturos
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:40 am   Reply with quote

Dimentio wrote:

Have fun fighting Gyorg again.
My sentences sarcasm level:its over 9000!!!!!
Majora's Mask is mint.
Golden Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs