digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MRSA in School

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Today, early morning at school, the students were notified that the super bug MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), had gotten to a student last night. The maintenance crew was called to clean all rooms, lockers, and the gym.

You would think that they would let us off for the day, to clean up the disease, but they wanted us to stay in school. The gym was closed, but we had to lurk in the halls. Some people wanted to leave, but the school administration said that they were not allowed to.

My teachers, being sanitary, made us use Clorox wipes to clean our desks at the beginning of class and at the end. I didn’t like this at all.

Also the people who had MRSA came to school today. My friends and I thought they shouldn’t be here, as they should be getting cured. It was probably minor, but taking precautions, is the best way to go. I don’t know how long this will go for, but we are all hoping that this will end quickly.
Troopa's Treats    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Yikes man. You should have gotten out of school.
Anime and Image Shop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

That's retarded.

MRSA IS NO GOOD; IT'S SERIOUS .bizness.

...Comic relief? :3
Cashplx Land!    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, you guys are finally getting it? Our high school has it, but it hasn't spread to us yet.

If you get any unusual rashes, notify a parent IMMEDIATELY.
Pipe Land Goods    
Count Bleck on ZatchGames
Bugboy
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:51 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah... You're not the only school. Mine, too has had a MRSA problem.

Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

*headdesk*

Idiots... At least my county would've given us the day off if that happened... Even they are money-hoarding idiots...
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:03 am   Reply with quote

That's scary. Sometimes school districts are just stupid. There was a threat to bring a gun to school and shoot alot of people. Of course, the birdo of a principal (I wouln't go on about her), didn't inform the parents. AT ALL.
Paper Peach's Shop    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:07 am   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
That's scary. Sometimes school districts are just stupid. There was a threat to bring a gun to school and shoot alot of people. Of course, the birdo of a principal (I wouln't go on about her), didn't inform the parents. AT ALL.

My friend said they were gonna do that in is school too, and break that record that they set at columbine, it never happened
darkzero's Bargain shop    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:14 am   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:

My friend said they were gonna do that in is school too, and break that record that they set at columbine, it never happened
Once, there was a bomb threat at my school. Sure, it was awesome, now has it's own holiday (Bombnas), and got me out of my class, but nobody even said anything.
Anti-Francis Mart    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:55 am   Reply with quote

Yowch, That sucks. That would be wierd. My school's (elementry and jr. high) Never had anything NEARLY as cool.
TWEWY Pins    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion