digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Koopler's galaxy maker *new galaxy: WEB site galaxy*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:19 pm   Reply with quote

The yellow squares turn you into bee mario. (Used to fight bugaboom, and get through the honey bee tree) You would have to start at the snow man, and clear all the way to his arm. (or spin the carrot for a 1 up) Then, spin attack the small snowball (head) so it hits the others, and makes a snowman, that will allow you to access a star cannon. Use it to get to the snowball. Spin attack the stick so it hits the snowman, and use the star cannon to get back to the snowman. Climb the new arm to get to a bugaboom boss. (The one you fought in honeyhive) He's hard, because There's water everywhere, except the bottom side. Get the ice mario thing (cyan square) and run around the water to make bee mario a platform. Quickly turn into bee mario, and fly over bugaboom to hit him. Three times, and he's dead. (If you ask me, that would be harder than the original bugaboom. Ps, you have NO dandelions, so you really need those platforms) Then go to the launch star, and go to the christmas tree planet. Here, you become bee mario. You walk across the tree, but those red ornaments are actually black holes. Use the honey (odd color on tree) To regain flight. Keep flying, trying not to be sucked in, and get to the star ontop of the christmas tree.... You should know the rest.

SHOOP DA WHOOP! My first galactic creation. It has CHARGIN' LAZERZ!

You start on the boss's eye, but he doesn't care. Go through the text with the pull stars (I tried to make it difficult, impossible to ruin it for yourself, and impossible to cheat) And at the end, you reach the shoop da piranha. It's like dino piranha, but when you hit it's tail, it shoop da whoops it back at you, so it's like tennis. (But it won't hurt you. It's like king kaliente, where it's difficult to hit it without moving) If he's infront of you, you'll here a quick: 'IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER SHOOP DA WHOOP! and his face turns into a shoop da whoop, and he starts firing at you. He's harder than the other piranhas, but pottentially easy. The shoop da whoopian is the BIG shoop da whoop face. Once you hit the eye, it says: 'HEY! WHO LANDED ON MAH EYE! IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER! Then it shoots. use the thing to smash into it's mouth, and it will become a battle. the face becomes a planet (e.g. something connects the eyes so you can walk on, and off of them.)

This lasts untill you spin attack the eyes, and then the toad brigade ship takes you into a 3d shooter. Mario is up against the shoop da whoopian, fighting to the death. You get an infinite amount of starbits, and are to shoot starbits at the shoop da whoopian. When he dies, you get a well earned power star.

The red is black holes. You start in the bottom left, and the end is that box with a black hole in it. King kaliente (black hole) is the mini boss. His coconuts are extremely slow, but harder to get to. (His fireballs are faster, and go through the platforms) You are supposed to get to the pull star, and spin attack, then pull yourself back, then go to the pull star he countered back on.

The last part, with the black hole in the box is a simple square planet.... with a black hole in the center that won't stay still! It'll move itself out of the box at times to suck you in. To beat it, you have to step on a series of flipswitches on the planet. Hit all of them, and the black hole turns into a star.

Edit: Yes, the gravity effects are hard to follow. The boces have gravity on all sides, but there's the black holes that keep you from going to certain spots.

Ultraleg's cloud. It's relatively simple... with you starting on the white cloud, and having heat seeking bullet bills hit cages. Use the stars, to be sent into a cannon, that shoots you to a planet. Now you're chaced by double bullet bills. Run the heck around the place to see them. You can't run into the electrical current, so you must go through difficulty to get them to the top of the cannon. (It takes a few tries, because they don't hit the top usually.)

Then, use the launch star, to be shot out of the first cannon agian, sent to the bottom side of the planet. This will shoot you to ultra leg. (aka mega leg 2.0) He's the same, but he has more cages. Have the bullet bills hit the leg cage, only to have the leg blow up, knocking you down. Get the other leg shot, and It'll turn into a UFO. The only cannon is on the bottom of the UFO, so it's a little tedious. Get it to hit the face cage. (difficult, because you can't get behind the face cage) so it blows up. Now go back to that cannon, and have it shoot the cage ontop. Now it's just like the past megaleg battle. But now, the bullet bills are red, and faster than you. Have one of them hit the main cage, holding the grandstar... to see it sink back in. Go inside of ultraleg, and find lots of cannons with a grand star in the middle of them. a television screen shows an evil face that says it's hopeless. The cannon tower you're standing on takes you outside of ultra leg. The bottom cannon is blocked, due to it landing on a flight platform made of lava. The only cannon is the mouth. Run from it, and make the giant bullet bill hit the tower of bullet bills. The grand star comes to you, but now you're lost on another planet, in another galaxy, trapped on a broken space ship.

After that last cliff hanger, you've been sitting there for a while ontop of the ship. Soon, a pink figure wizzes by. Pull stars appear for you to use show up. Use them to travel down the one planet galaxy (with dramatic music, to boot) until you reach kamella's air ship. It's like the ghost ship one, but you're under attack by meteors falling from the star. Once you succeed, the ship sinks until you see a launch star. Use it to get inside of ultra leg.

Here's your boss. The bobomb twins. In the space ship, a firey bobomb is bouncing around. Spin attack it's tnt barrel feet to send it flying into the wall. Do this to both feet, for it to explode on the bottom, so you can get into the star. Too bad you have the ice bobomb.You have to stay in the space ship to refrain from painful burning. Wait for it to freeze the walls wihin the star, and you can be on that rock area. hit his icy boots, both of them to hurt him. Destroy both, and you can burn this cold hearted fiend. The bomb explodes, sending you to the website galaxy.

I think this is my most creative one. You must spin attack all of the asteroids into the larg planet. Once you've done all of them, it shatters, and the black holes go bye bye. This destroys all of your previously used platforms, giving you access to the tarantox battle immediately. He'll shoot acid at you. (No duh) But this time, he moves freely, instead of just turning. He has a ? block on his butt, that I forgot to put in. Get under it, and jump up, so he throws up a fire mushroom. Use it to hit all of his green spots, untill after that, which he spin attacks to destroy his web. He'll be running around the loop you're in, and you have to get behind him, and spin attack the ? mark. This makes him throw up an ice flower. Use it to freeze the acid he still shoots every now and thin. He'll run into the wall of acid, and take damage. 3 times, and He's dead. Use the launch star to catapult yourself to a city like area with buildings as platforms. Go down to the center, and bungee chomp comes down. You barely have any room to fight. Jump ontop of him when he comes down, to be pulled back up. Wait for him to go down again, and spin attack the sploch of silk keeping him bungeeing. He'll fall down, and crawl back up, in which then, he'll swing around shooting acid, and repeat the last parts, but faster.

Last edited by Koopler on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
Koopa's island    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

If you could, can you keep these in a single thread?
Fiberglass World    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:43 pm   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
If you could, can you keep these in a single thread?
I would, but I sort of can't, without double posting Confused Noone posts their reply here. I'll try.
Koopa's island    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

bump due to new update.
Koopa's island    
Ehee hee heere we go!
Spooky Speedster

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

Ehee hee hee! These are just plain awesome! I love your use of unique and classical innovations to create a monstrous, cruelly dififcult level design. I tip my hat to you, Koopler!
Spooky Festivities    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:51 pm   Reply with quote

Spooky Speedster wrote:
Ehee hee hee! These are just plain awesome! I love your use of unique and classical innovations to create a monstrous, cruelly dififcult level design. I tip my hat to you, Koopler!

*looks into sky* if only I had photoshop.
Koopa's island    
Ehee hee heere we go!
Spooky Speedster

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler wrote:
Spooky Speedster wrote:

*looks into sky* if only I had photoshop.

Ehee hee hee! It doesn't matter if you don't have access to flashy effects or 3D imagery! All that matters is that you are putting as much effort as physically possible into your work, and breaching boundaries with new ideas!
Spooky Festivities    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

Cool, I make galaxies in paint too.

Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

New galaxy made. I'll make the website galaxy later. (website galaxy is a real WEB site.)
Koopa's island    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:16 pm   Reply with quote

bump
Koopa's island    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations