digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Crystal Rods

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote

Ehem! Today, I am going to tell you the story of The Book of Prophecies. You have herd the story of The Void, and The Chaos Heart. But the story does not end there my friend. Long ago, in a far off land, a bustling town thrived. It was divided into two halves, those who practiced light magic, and those who practice dark. Now don’t get the wrong idea, they were not evil, the Dark Tribe as they called them. They were very good in fact. Well, one day, a scholar of the Dark Tribe discovered he had never seen before. Something located with in dark energy, allowed for one to see into the future, if only for at most, an hour ahead. This anomaly will become the beginning of the Dark Tribes downfall. He scholar took to the streets, and after bursting in on a rather important meeting of the tribal council, exploded forth his finds through words, gestures, and through the apparent look of astonishment on his face. The tribal leaders were amazed, and, after what seemed like hours, decided to gather the greatest magicians of the Dark Tribe, at write a book, so that they may ensure their tribes survival. Well the book was written, but as you know, not all stories have a happy ending…

I’ll give you more after lunch.

Last edited by The Chaos Heart on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimension C    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:31 am   Reply with quote

Typos ! xD

...I'm such a nerd.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations