digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

When Digibuttter Becomes Reality!(again) [semi-private]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:16 pm   Reply with quote

"I'm ready." said Gold Prognosticus, drawing his sword.

The group burst through the door, coming out to see...

Nothing. There was nobody there. Not even a daysee. "That is just not right," said Gold Prognosticus. "Dimentio should be right here - wait. I can feel something here. A hidden door, perhaps? Anyway, I don't know exactly where it is. If only we had tippi here..."

ooc: Whatever we decide to do, I decided to push the storyline on from just repeating SPM.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:08 am   Reply with quote

((That is what I said we were going to do...
>.>

Well, here my replies:

((Okay, I’ve been so busy to review plot ideas, I didn’t get much RP writing done, and so you guys gotta go and fetch me... After I have a grey flashback in which I teach myself to fight and kill that Meow Patrol state-of-the-art. WITH MAGIC! *DimentiOwned*

Gold Prognosticus:

[In some of my old background storylines I made for the Gold Prognosticus, I made up a being called The Old One, who created the worlds and wrote the Gold Prognosticus. The Light and Dark variants were then written from that. My guess is that the writer of the Dark Prognosticus, almost killed in a war with the ancients, influences Dimentio (even during SPM) to revive the chaos heart and restore him to his full power. The ancients might help us along the way - perhaps we fight Dimentio on the tree, but he doesn't speak to us and nearly kills us without even lifting a finger. We are spared by the spirits of the ancients and they send us on our quest, which passes through the Earth dimension on the way.]

Although supplying yourself as the master thing strikes me as a bit egocentric, EVERYONE is egocentric and wants to be powerful (RP characters are wish-fulfilling after all, else Zelnor wouldn’t dance on the edge of being Gary Stu. >.>) So I think with a bit of rewriting (Don’t make yourself too much of a perpetual Deus Ex Machina) that plotline is okay – I’d say we make a huge ancient Pixl army or something, since we don’t have enough RPers to make a good battle. Well, at least our enormous power amounts are justified. XD
The killing on the tree was my idea, too – Although I wanted Zelnor to be shot, because he has a sort of protection – Instead of receiving mortal damage, he explodes into Twilight and later reforms. That DOES leave him vulnerable to manipulation or imprisonment, though – And IF he reforms, he insanely pissed and will attack nearly everything until clamed (or beaten) down. – Well, you can have it, as a plot point for us to be informed. But we should make the omnipotent being a bit undescribed, even if nobody would be offended by taking it as God or something.

Oh, and no passing through Earth. Too much temptation to stay, too much dread, too much MEDIA Attention. OI plan on us retaining an amount of our powers even after going back to our world in the end – to make it an “Maybe if they train they’ll become Superheroes” end – but that’s all it’ll have – I already wrote the outline of the ending. Two pages. Solid thing.

At the end we revive the ancients, but the Dark One (writer of the Dark Prognosticus?) has resurrected as well. He creates a shadow army and the two armies, along with the members, plunge into a titanic battle. At a point in the battle the spirits of the Old and Dark ones rise above the battlefield, and lock into battle. As avatars of the Old and Dark ones, Dimentio and I lock into a fierce sword duel, causing carnage across the field.

Sadly, no. To be honest, I think at the second everyone wants to be the Main Character. That’s human. But sadly, my pride doesn’t allow me to leave the second-most evil enemy all to you to kill and earn the glory – Let’s make it – Oldest Plot device ever – a combination attack from us all. And in the Final Battle, a combination attack plus lots of hope and epiphany. Works every time, gets people to cry, is really emotional, and really nice to read.

Frozenwinters: [For some reason, I accumulate a lot of energy, that makes me power crazy; So gradually as the time goes on, I become more and more untrusted by the group - So after some time, I become pure evil that you turn me to an intervention, which just makes me mad. This also turns me into what seems like a boss. After you defeat me, the power leaves my body, in search of another.]

Is you intended to be me ? Zelnor is both Light and Shadow… We could have a “Zelnor goes emo, sees the dangers of darkness, things about his heritage and absorb your darkness and stays stable or not” episode or something. Maybe we could share. Or I could pull a Princess Zelda, heal you and kind of disappear because it cost me nearly all my magic (Zelnor turns into a shadow like Midna did in TP before being healed by Zelda if he has not enough magic power to be stable. Kind of like thati n ectrmee). Or the other way around – I host you until we fnd your body. Or something. That plot is an oldie, but a goldie. Work on it. I trust you. XD.

Devin: [(...I'm probably just gonna get kidnapped or something. ._.;
The good news is, it will totally give me a chance to learn about the baddie's plans. >w>
...Being Dimentio, though, he'll probably have staged the whole thing... o_o; )]

A kidnapping. Also old, but good. Go ahead, knock yourself out. XD. I plan on remixind a battle theme for Chaos Dimentio. If we could obnly blackmail the real deal into RPing as him… )

IC:
It happened like in a cliché RPG. Before the MeowPatrol struck, everything stopped all of a sudden. Zelnor looked back and forth. There was no-one to see…

“Wow, looks like you got yourself into the Grandmother of all messes – A battle without any sort of unnecessarily long tutorial or annoying support character who explains the rules…”

It was the weirdest sensation ever. As he was in a two-dimensional world, he saw himself, weirdly enough, from the third person view. And now he suddenly regained a sense of movement, moving his field of view to the side, to see – Himself. Another Zelnor stood sideways of him, watching the stopped world with traces of a smile on his halfed face.
I myself found that I couldn’t move my field of vision by myself and was locked in this perspective. I also felt as if my body was still on the Self-formed bridge over Fort Francis- and I could still feel the fatigue from the huge spell I had performed. “What the-“ I blurted out.

“Well, it seems you are about to die. Okay, now come on – You got all of my memories of evry battle I had. All of my powers. Everything – And a MEOWPATROL gets you ?”

“Why, thank you, Captain Obvious. Here, have this rock. Maybe it’s, I don’t klnow – Because I never battles before ? What point has this conversation anyway if I’m about to be Underwhere’d ?”
The faint smile became a bit clearer. “ I said ‘About to die’. Not ‘Dead’. If you were, this robe would be filled with something even more skinny.”

“Your point being ?” I snarled back, the whole thing getting on my nerves. If was going to die, at least reality didn’t have to make a drama of it.

“This.”
And in a flash of colors and light, I suddenly flew backwards, my double still next to me.
“We are one. We were one. We became – even more one. But we’re still not that far in sync. You have my personality, my memories and skills – I have yours, too. Quite a combination, I dare say. But it was a pretty rushed job, so you need a tutorial after all.”
The images around me seemed strangely familiar.

A flash of light.

I looked into a huge cathedral. Its interior was half completely in black, half in white. From one row of windows darkness loomed in, others shone with a pure brilliance. A thin line in the enormous rooms’ perfect center told them apart. I felt a sort of… tugging, urging me forward. As I advanced I saw statues and pictures, seeming completely foreign and yet familiar. On or under them, inscriptions in foreign runes gleamed from the twilight. As I looked at them, a strange feeling trickled down my spine. My vision blurred for a second, and when I saw sharp again – the runes had vanished and clear type was in their place. I blinked –and the runes reappeared, but at the same time, there were normal letters underneath, surfacing and I looked more closely. Stranged out by this occurance, I backed away and trotted forward, following the mental call. And then out of the gloom in the cathedrals’ far side, an enormous gate appeared, made out of black obsidian and pure white marble, emblazoned with Zelnor’s emblem. In front of it, a runic circles had been set into the stone.

I knew what I had to do.

Stepping into it, I felt the familiar electric sparklinmg of magic engulf my body. The gate was searching me.

A loud rumble ripped the blanket of silence that had been covering the hall. And the gate opened.

Beyond it were – two statues. One of my normal self, grinning and standing there, a book in my hand and my glasses instead of my regular contacts on my nose. The other one depicted Zelnor, a bit taller then me, a bit brawnier… ‘As I had always wished to be’ I though with a hint of shame.

But before I could ponder more about this, images started to appear out of thin air, fickering and swirling around the statues. I looked at one around my own – It was our house. My family. Those weren’t pictures – Those were memories. Another flash, and the flying memories charged at me, their continuous stream erupting from the statues and going straight for my head. A sense of something passing through your skin, a chill , a short stab of headache – And when I opened my eyes, I looked at myself again. Only this time, I reckognized my every feature, saw the faint traces of battle scars, could judge my own expression – and answered before he – or better I- asked.
“Yes, I’m synced now.”
I nodded at myself. “Then you know what to do ?”
“Yes. Surviving.”
“Good boy.”
“But – how did I freeze time ? I never imagined myself to be able to do that…”
“I didn’t freeze time.”
“But who-“
“I don’t know. I’m me, you know ? If I knew, I’d know.”

(OOC: Talking to yourself = Brain melts into slack. Remember: I is me, in the sense of you, as they both are the same person and same mind, but I address me as you before the sync as I think I’m a him.))

And with that, my vision once again shifted forth – and back.
“I nearly forgot.”, I said.
“Yes.” Said the other me, floating a shiny button my way.
“And this is-“
“The A button” I said, as the artifact, matching my cloak perfectly, stuck itself on my right sleeve In the middle of the embroidered logo.
“Precisely. I guess there’s no hiding secret from me. Well, then you already know what to do.”
“With it, yes. Generally ? No. I don’t know – neither do I.”
The other I smiled, although we both were near a splitting migraine.
“I hope I’ll never do that again.”

And then light and sound came back.

Zelnor ducked and dropped backwards, narrowly voiding getting his skull smashed by the MeowPatrol. Quickly jumping on his feet again he looked for any possible weapons. His magic was running low – he’d sacrificed about half of it for that dreaded bride. But there was still plenty of magic IN the bridge – like an amateur he’d pumped in unnecessarily high amounts of power. Searchin for only an infinitesimal in his memories, Zelnor found a simple fighting technique for starters. He smiled as he assumed the base position and re-twilighted some of the bridge. This was going to be fun after all.
Gotta get out of the IT lab, Imma go editing this later on, so this isn't final piece.))

EDIT: ((Yasy, I'm in the library and for a change the computers there actuually work I WOULD continue my plot, but then I'd have an OVER 9000 ENORMOUSLY WALL OF TEXT so I'll keep it at this... I say we fiht a sklighlty odd Dimentio who first toys with us, then unleashes his true power. We could use this for the fight and then later also for him as the Fianl boss. We'll get rescued by the Ancient Spirits, though, sentient surviving spirits on the ancients that devoted tehmselves to all universes and their protyection. Wait for me to finish that MeowMaid with style, get a sort of premonition and a dark aura from the tre (a huge one) and teleport to you, k'aky ? Zelnor's gonna blast... Quite literally.

Here the half-sucky remix:
LINK: /Chaos-Dimentio---01-Remix

I dedicate this Remix to Chaos Dimentio and this RP and all in it. May you aerve the forum as lng as you can... and fill it... WITH MAGIC !
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:34 pm   Reply with quote

ooc:
That music makes me think that dimentio hasn't fully revived and is still gaining the new power. It sounds as if he first tries to appear as normal dimentio, but cannot hold the form for long, shifts into chaos dimentio and flips out on us.

As for your comments about my ideas, I reckon you're right. A bit egocentric now that I look back on it. Ah well, everything will have a part to play in the end...
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:22 pm   Reply with quote

((Well, I thought the last part sounded like a fully evil Dimentio, but you're right, I should work on the start... I'm actually quite proud of the middle, anyhow. and with everything, you rather mean "everyone", right ?))
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

"..."
MsDevin scratched her head. "But...I don't think we do," she said, sighing. "How do we get out of here, then?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:55 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin92 wrote:
"..."
MsDevin scratched her head. "But...I don't think we do," she said, sighing. "How do we get out of here, then?"

"The red wind, of course." Mandew said. "Unless the red wind doesn't blow at this time of the day..."
Wario Land Shop!    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 pm   Reply with quote

Gold Prognosticus looked around. "There's obviously some sort of trick to it," he thought out loud. "Something obvious we've overlooked..."

As he wandered around, a thought came to him. It was an absurd idea, but better than nothing. Going back to the door they came from, opened it and walked into a clearing on top of the tree.

"Bullseye."

As the group walked out into the clearing, the door closed behind them and 'erased' itself.

"Ah ha ha ha..."

The air around the center of the clearing began to shift, slowly forming a familiar figure.

"Crag no..."
Mandew
Manjew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

Mandew decided to not pass through the door with the group. There was a sudden oddity that struckt him in the room he stood in. There was no wind. It was quite warm. And it smelled a bit of fresh paint.

Just realizing the group has left by the door, he decided to investigate. He jumped 2 floorings up, and his head struck something. Falling on his rear, he looked at the sky. It looked like a Sky... Except there was a round of wood where his head struck something.

Mandew put his hands on his hairs, and then looked at the hand. The was sky-blue paint on it. He spent some time looking at it. The Sky Blue paint was starting to tickle a little.
Wario Land Shop!    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:32 pm   Reply with quote

Gold Prognosticus wrote:
Gold Prognosticus looked around. "There's obviously some sort of trick to it," he thought out loud. "Something obvious we've overlooked..."

As he wandered around, a thought came to him. It was an absurd idea, but better than nothing. Going back to the door they came from, opened it and walked into a clearing on top of the tree.

"Bullseye."

As the group walked out into the clearing, the door closed behind them and 'erased' itself.

"Ah ha ha ha..."

The air around the center of the clearing began to shift, slowly forming a familiar figure.

"Crag no..."

MsDevin yelped and dove behind Gold Prognosticus.
"Ohmigodohmigodohmigod..."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

LINK: /Immediate-Music---Infernalis

Gold Prognosticus drew his sword. He knew how to beat this guy.

He charged full force at the nearly-formed dimentio, only to be sent flying backwards as he neared the dimented magician.

"Ah ha ha ha..."

Looking again at Dimentio, Gold Prognosticus saw that something was not quite right. Dimentio's body seemed to shimmer, as if it were not real.

Gold Prognosticus charged again, only to meet the same result.

"Fools..."

Dimentio's body shimmered again, then changed.

His body changed colour to more sinister tones and a dark aura appeared around him that made Gold Prognosticus wince.

"AH HA HA HA!!!"

Dimentio started attacking the party without remorse. Gold Prognosticus hurriedly tried to create magic shields around the members, but Dimentio was too strong and shattered them in the blink of an eye, leaving Gold Prognosticus gasping for air.

Within moments all the members were on the floor...
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:48 pm   Reply with quote

Gold Prognosticus wrote:
Within moments all the members were on the floor...

( Honestly, I don't think you should do that. Maybe I want to fall on the floor myself? )

Before I could blink, I was on the floor, clinging for breath. Who was that fellow? I asked myself, never playing the Super Paper Mario Franchise.
The Carmadox Party    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh boy, We jinxed ourselves... and then got jinxed," vg said, realizing that he wasn't all too funny. "Oi. We need to be on our way if we can get up. If Francis is here at all, maybe he has seen the problem too." vg slowly tried to get up, but passed out.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

((Yeah GP, you might want to let us control our own charactars a bit more Rolling Eyes I'll let you off without too much resistance (usually if anyone tries to control my charactars I purposefully make them do the opposite thing XD), but try to be a bit less demanding-ish. That made no sense whatsoever, did it?))

Peach walked through the door with Gold Prognosticus.

"Ah ha ha ha..."

Paper Peach swore. It's not very often she ever swore, as she believed in only speaking foul language if the situation really called for it. This was a good enough situation as any. She brought out her frying pan immediately.

"What do you want?" After all, there was a chance that they could pass through withou much difficulty. Her answer was a bolt of magic that threw her backwards.

"Dang it!" She got back up and took a swung at the magician.

*insert crap here*
*fell to ground

OOC: I got to go now D:
Paper Peach's Shop    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:02 pm   Reply with quote

"Wh-" MsDevin began, starting to run for cover, but she didn't get far. One of Dimentio's energy stars hit her squarely in her retreating back, and she staggered forward, her not-quite-there legs tangling in the strap of her bag and rendering fleeing useless as several more blasts showered her, forcing her to the ground.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Mandew
Manjew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:55 pm   Reply with quote

After minutes of playing with the paint, Mandew saw nothing of interest in this room and got out the same way he got in, only to find the group on the floor, and Dimentio, leviating, being as menacing as ever.

"Oh dear gawd..."

Let's face it: I'm not prepareed to fight Dimentio., he thought. Before any harm could be done, Mandew started jumping up in the last part of the Dotwood tree, keeping his guard up to avoid being hit, hoping to escape the evil jester clown magician.
Wario Land Shop!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play