digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mandew is leaving for 2 or 3 weeks...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:27 am   Reply with quote

And I am the one who will replace him.

My name is Pennington. I am a great detective, if I do say so, myself.
People in my circle call me "The Penguin with an improbably large brain".

I like games in the Mario series, especially Role Playing Games. I even met Luigi... Errm... I mean, Mario, once. I also like cold snacks, such as Ice Cream, winter, Cereals with anything but milk, and sanwiches with Italian meat. I do not like pastas very much, thought. I don't mind summer very much, but I hate very hot days.

I'm a rookie in Role Play. Even thought I can help myself, and I know Mandew's fan characters a bit. I'll avoid using them while I can, thought.

Oh, right. Now for the message I had to post:

Mandew is leaving for two or three weeks, to a place that lacks any computers and/or internet.

Of course, he took precautions before leaving this task to me. Fear not, Mandew knows what he does.

To tell you the thruth, I sometimes come here while Mandew is not here. I am just careful for it to not appear as obvious, thought. I am not the mishief maker type...

Oh, and don't worry about my name. Leave the name being Mandew, as he will return in 2 or 3 weeks.

I hope I will enjoy my stay until then...
Wario Land Shop!    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:28 am   Reply with quote

AWESOME!!! Pennington is EPIC!
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs