digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I have some Mario luigi level pics. Here they are, I guess.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote

One pleasant day, Mario was eating Puttanesca sauce like the star door told him to in Partners in Time. When luigi burst in. "Lol, Mario! Bowzer is lyke, ttly back!" He said, and Mario was mad. "LUIGI! SAVE CHATSPEAK FOR DIGIBUTTAH!" He said, and Francis came in dressed as bowser. "NERR! BOWSER IS COMMANDING US 2 TTLY DRESS AS HIM! LOL ROFL, I NEED 2 GO TAKE PICTURES IN YOSHI THEETER, BYE NOW!" Mario facepalmed, and then they went to peach's castle. Peach was not dressed as bowser, and she was kicking him in the shin. Bowser Roared, and said. "Alright, I'm sick of this! Bring the castle to space again!" he said, peach's castle floated upwards for the third time. Bowser Jr. Was taking a nap in the courtyard when the castle rose to the skies, and he woke up, to see that the castle had left without the courtyard he was in. Bowser godmodded Mario out of the castle, and He then hit the ground. They fall into an egypt like town, inhabbited by egyptoads. However, a yoshi there was dying of thirst. Go to Ohal oasis to get a juicey watermellon for Yoshi. Yoshi ate the mellon, and decides to join you. They tell you their thanks, when a red cloaked figure passes. "Ru!" It says, and laughs. "I will flood this place! How? I shall destroy their damn dam!" He says, and destroys a wall. No water comes out. "Your waterfall is dry? Ru! I shall cast my monster up to the top!" He says, and a viewing of cortez at the top is seen. He summons water to flood the city. You have to climb the mountain, but on it, you see bowser jr. Crying. He'll say he'll join you until he finds his Daddy, but that's it. Keep climbing the mountain, to see the wario bros. attempting to jump over a gap. Use yoshi to get over, and they'll beg you to help them. They'll join the party, and use Yoshi to flutter jump over. (The overworld rules are, You use a teqnuique with one person, they all end up using it to pass the trial.) Get to the top, and you'll be engaged in battle with cortez.
Waterfall river.
When everything drains, go down to the city by jumping off the cliff in a cutscene. However, everyone lands in a sewer that the Red hooded fiend went through. Go through the area, with bowser jr's swimming teqnuique to get to the fiend, ofcourse, you need basketball bros. move, luigi's super jump, Yoshi's eating ability, and Mario's new fireball throwing ability he gets here.

Fawful's sewer. (It's not very good, but it took some BIG work.)
After beating Fawful, you end up in the main overworld. You're free to go nearly anywhere now. You'll see francis run by, then a black Blurr, however. This brings you to follow him on broadway trail.
first, someone will interrupt Mario, after seeing him use fire. He'll challenge you to bowling, which if won, He'll let you proceed. However, When the wario bros. are seen using basket ball bros, someone challenges waluigi to a basketball match. If won, you can procede. You will see a cliff afterwards that Yoshi has to flutter jump past. Someone will challange him to a far jumping contest. Win it to procede to a lake. Bowser jr. Has to swim shock to hit afew switches, and a fish will challenge him to swimming. Win, and Luigi will have to jump over a bar after jumping up a cliff, BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Yoshi theater. I always wanted to see yoshi vs. francis. Yoshi and francis are almost the exact same. Bothe are lizards, bothe have eyes ontop of their heads, instead of infront. (If ya know what I mean) Both use a stretchy toungue, and both are loved by me T_T)

About now, I got good at these,

After that, come out to see a bridge has opened. You can use it to get back to the desert place. They'll tell you about a sand bird flying overhead about to destroy the kingdom. They'll tell you you're not in the mushroom kingdom, and their kingdom is about to be bombed by the sand bird. Then someone appears, who claims to make bridges of sand, pay his outragous fee to climb up to this pic:

Finally, everyone fights one boss. Don't jump on trunkle, he has a spiked goomba mummy on his head. And you have to kill the other goombas to get him with hammer, or whatever that character uses. It's obviously the sandbird.

This part you can actually see what happens.

The koopa cruiser. Bowser jr. (with a baby bowser sprite, but let's get past that.) Gets called to the front of the koopa cruiser, and you are announced as intruders. Fight off the koopatrols, (you fight two in one battle when you're attacked I think. Maybe it's just one.) And near the end, there's a magikoopa who gets in the way after bowser, and bowser jr. go to the front deck. Beat it, then go to the front deck yourself to fight them together.

So, how are they? It doesn't need to be said that the second one sucks, but if you like it, tell me.

Somewhere in koopa cruiser, you can't understand what it's saying. It basically says that the others fall out with bowser, leaving you to play with bowser jr.

Last edited by Yoshi on Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
PSI and more    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:51 am   Reply with quote

This all confuses me. Confused
Dark Land Supply Store    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:

It probably does. The 'credit' is just credit for the sprites btw, and the rest is what makes sense.
PSI and more    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Koop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:14 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Medikoopa wrote:

Sigh 'tis simple your people are bowser jr., mario, luigi, wario/waluigi (together) and yoshi.
PSI and more    
Poyo!
Kirby

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:38 pm   Reply with quote

Mapping out your own levels, I see. Nice job!
Kirby-Mart    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

Kirby wrote:
Mapping out your own levels, I see. Nice job!

Thankies. I'll add fan fiction between them now.
PSI and more    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

Looks pretty good to me! ^-^
Cashplx Land!    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

*cough*ADD THE KOOPA BROS!!!!*cough*

awesome.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

Flar3 Luigi wrote:

awesome.

Flar3, you really think I'd forget them? No, I'm saving them for later. Do you mind if they serve wart?
PSI and more    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Flar3 Luigi wrote:

awesome.

Flar3, you really think I'd forget them? No, I'm saving them for later. Do you mind if they serve wart?

Sure they can serve for wart.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

Flar3 Luigi wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Flar3 Luigi wrote:

awesome.

Sure they can serve for wart.

Currently I'm working on Thwomp mountain right now. Next level will be Wart's castle, but that could take a while, since thwomp mountain, I'm making the WHOLE level.

(Progress will be slow, because my shroob saucer has no abduction beam!)
PSI and more    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Red line shows where you go. You only have bowser jr., and the villagers attack you. Plus, bablanadon is impassable, so you must kill it with thwomp. Go past that to find the shroob saucer. As we know, the koopalings hate jr., so I made that. As for yoob, it's the strongest shroob I could find a sprite for.
PSI and more    
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

Can I be in one!
Nario's Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Nario wrote:
Can I be in one!

.... Hmm, I think I could bring members into it. But I'm working on a background for Petey right now.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations