digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anime is HIGHLY overrated...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Big Boo
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:46 pm   Reply with quote

...Don't we all agree?

Last edited by Big Boo on Sun May 06, 2007 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Your right Mr. Big Boo, I hate Anime

Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

Overthere Stair    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:06 pm   Reply with quote

Lol Good one Luvbi

augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:07 pm   Reply with quote

Where do you get these pictures? o_0
Piccolo's Goods    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

Some are from a MAJ of a friend of mine (Draku, but he left here), some are pics I made myself for avtars on other sites, 'k?
Overthere Stair    
I AM A BANANA!!!!
End Boss

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

k Smile

SuperAidow
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

I hate critics who have no reason with their opinion(Including those who hate anime for no reason)

Shiaoran
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:48 am   Reply with quote

I hate anime junkies.
I hate people who hate anime.
I hate people who hate.
... Oh, wait.
*casts imunity to selfhate on self*

I got a good example just today for anime junkies.
My sis' friend was listening to Wind by Akeboshi, a music that is one of the themes in Naruto. My sis said I liked that song, and the girl intantly asked my email, so she could talk with me.
For instance, I hate Naruto(I just don't like it, not because it's a fad). I like that song because I like Akeboshi.

An example of anime haters.
About a year and a half ago, I was listening Gackt(who I don't know if has made any anime theme, but made some stuff for Dirge of Cerberus) and a friend of mine said 'Why do you listen to this crap?', and I said 'Why do you think it's crap?', and he said 'It's anime music! Your taste suck!'. The conversation went on, but you get the point.

Something I don't have examples to, are anime junkies who think cartoons are crap because they aren't anime.

What can we do about it? Nothing. People who like/hate something way too much exist everywhere. All we can do is hate them and/or prove them wrong.(I won't tell you not to hate and try to reason with them, I'm not a shrink Razz )
But I bet you fit in a category in at least one thing. Animes, games, politics, sports, anything.

SuperAidow
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

Shiaoran wrote:
I hate anime junkies.
I hate people who hate anime.
I hate people who hate.
... Oh, wait.
*casts imunity to selfhate on self*

I got a good example just today for anime junkies.
My sis' friend was listening to Wind by Akeboshi, a music that is one of the themes in Naruto. My sis said I liked that song, and the girl intantly asked my email, so she could talk with me.
For instance, I hate Naruto(I just don't like it, not because it's a fad). I like that song because I like Akeboshi.

An example of anime haters.
About a year and a half ago, I was listening Gackt(who I don't know if has made any anime theme, but made some stuff for Dirge of Cerberus) and a friend of mine said 'Why do you listen to this crap?', and I said 'Why do you think it's crap?', and he said 'It's anime music! Your taste suck!'. The conversation went on, but you get the point.

Something I don't have examples to, are anime junkies who think cartoons are crap because they aren't anime.

What can we do about it? Nothing. People who like/hate something way too much exist everywhere. All we can do is hate them and/or prove them wrong.(I won't tell you not to hate and try to reason with them, I'm not a shrink Razz )
But I bet you fit in a category in at least one thing. Animes, games, politics, sports, anything.

FINALL, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! =D

paper Geno
Vampire

HP: 35 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

*pulls out a small cardthat reads:
Things Geno Hates

1.any 1 who thinks speed is never usefull in any way.*

Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Anime is good!
I love anime!
I don't like it when people hate anime fans only BECUASE they like anime
I understand taht some people don't like anime but some people hate the people that DO like anime =/
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

People who blow anime out of proportion I don't like, see? If you want to get into it and cosplay and crap, sure why not, it's something fun to do with other fans. But when there's a twenty year old guy dressed up like Sailor Moon something is wrong.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

Saying you hate anime is kind of like saying you hate live-action movies, or like saying you hate books, or hate drawings. It's such a wide medium, and there are so many different genres of anime, that you can't hate it all. Just because it's presented to an audience in the same way as another piece doesn't mean it'll have the same characteristics.

I do hate Naruto/Inuyasha/etc. though. And people who say that all anime must be good by default, and everything that's not anime isn't. Confused

There's an anime club in my school, but it's starting to piss me off 'cause it's full of morons. We'll bring in a few things to watch and vote, and it's so full of Naru-tards that we only ever get to watch kiddie crap and we never get to watch anything good like Hellsing or Excel Saga when someone brings it in. Mad

I also hate that pretty much every dub of anime has to pick the squeakiest, most irritating voice actress possible for the female lead. o_____o; It's almost as if in the anime-verse, there's no such thing as a girl without an incredibly grating helium-voice.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Dictator

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

I formed an unoffical club at my school called FAN.

Fight
Against
Naruto

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media