digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Kingdom

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:38 am   Reply with quote

Sign-Up Thread

[[Phantom Hourglass Spoilers. I recently finished the game, and have embraced the story and spirit... and thus I've decided to make an RP. This is a direct sequel to PH. I've got a lot of caffeine in me, and a desire to do some writing. Let's see what comes of it...]]

Captain Linebeck let out a hearty laugh as the wind whipped across his face, the spray of churning ocean acting as music to his sea salty ears. It was a shame, really... I mean, seriously. A REAL shame that he couldn't stay just a little while longer. That wish of his had come with a bonus for his recent act of unparalleled bravery back on that Ghost Ship; the old man had allowed none other than he, Captain Linebeck of the Spirit Sea, to take one long and wondrous gander at an entirely seperate and new world. The Great Sea... the beautiful collaboration of islands born from the mountaintops of Hyrule, a realm sank forever beneath the ocean's waves...

"A long and wondrous gander... I wish! I'd pay out my entire life savings to spend just a little longer on this calm yet dashingly adventurous sea... Ha! Maybe a little out of character, but this is a stunning moment here. I think I'm getting a little teary-eyed, too. Oh no..."

The sea captain halted his wishful monologue as suddenly, the S.S. Linebeck ground to a halt. Was the blasted motor stuck again, perhaps? No. It was time. Something the captain had learned to value just as much as he did the many treasures all across the Spirit Sea... and this one. if only he had more TIME!

The water around the steamship began to churn and froth with incredible force.

"BWAAAAAAAH!!! JUST FIVE... MORE... MINUTES..."

The man's pleading was of no use, however. A vortex soon formed beneath the S.S. Linebeck, which, along with its captain, was dragged out of that world he had so momentarily yet gladly tasted... and back into the Spirit World.

"Well... good while it lasted. And I do love my homeworld, too. I guess I'll see about getting back to the Great Sea... after I've cleared out all the treasures on this ocean first! Yes, a brilliant plan!"

Little did the fearless captain know that his neverending treasure hunt would be punctuated by yet another epic adventure... within the massive and majestic Sea of Spirits, both within the waters he knew, and beyond. And so begins our tale...

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Kingdom

Yes... it's a Zelda RP. I don't believe I've brought one here to Digibutter yet. In the past, on various other forums, I have initiated Zelda Roleplays. I was younger then, and those RP's never really lasted too long. After so many months and possibly years, I've decided to give the realm of Zelda Roleplaying another shot. I've structured an extensive storyline with twists, turns, incoming and original characters with specific relationships to each other, places to explore, items to obtain, dungeons to dredge through, fearsome monsters both familiar and new... Now all I need are others to participate, help shape it, and most importantly, to have fun while doing so.

On that note, feel free to open Side Quests, build and expand upon/add to your character's personal storyline, introduce items, monsters, and places of your own. This isn't just my world... it's yours as well.

I prefer that your character be original. I'm obviously an exception when it comes to my core character - I'll be playing as Linebeck, in addition to various NPC's, key characters and the like. That being said...

Onward, friends, to timeless adventure across the high seas!
Dimension D    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

please let me be linebeck man.
Koop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, we can still go about with the RP. Any accepted characters can start with an intro post any way they want, by the way, as long as they end up in the Spirit World when all's said and done.
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play