digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

FW && Warai's RPs. ( Private + M[?] >_> )
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:51 pm   Reply with quote

OoC// What do you want to RP first? ._.; I guess we could do a Bleach one. :3
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:56 pm   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
OoC// What do you want to RP first? ._.; I guess we could do a Bleach one. :3

OoC -
Yeah, I suppose Bleach would be best first. Seeing I'm not really used to much other role plays anymore. x_x;
Teru Shouten    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:57 pm   Reply with quote

OoC// 'Kay, I'll be... Michiru? D:

Last edited by Frozenwinters on Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:00 am   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
OoC// 'Kay, I'll be... Michiru? D:

OoC -
I guess I'll be Ryō, then. ^^;

Last edited by MILF with a gun on Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teru Shouten    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:14 am   Reply with quote

The relaxed girl looked out the nearby window of the classroom. The vision of her life-long love was in site, "listening" to the teachers lesson. Michiru had caught onto this little trick, early into their relationship; The "Ryou reads her book under the desk," was simple enough, but no-one could do it more perfect, than Ryou.

It wouldn't be long before the school bell would ring, and the two girls would walk simultaneously out of the dull room, and down the worn out road. Everyday had she wished that the brunette would ask her that small question. The one that just might get her through those large gates and into the Kunieda home. What a wonder that would be - Just the chance to meet one of the child of the heaven's parents.

Michiru sighed to herself, quietly waiting for the clock to strike 3:45.

Last edited by Frozenwinters on Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:27 am   Reply with quote

Ryou calmly glanced at the clock, then back to the teacher.
Damn clock, taunting me by only being Three thirty...
With a small sigh, she tried desperately to ignore the eyes she felt on her. Recently, it seemed like every day this would happen. Any classes she had with Michiru, she could always feel her eyes looking at her. Most people wouldn't mind, but Ryou...
She did mind. A lot.
She could feel her calmness slowly slipping away into the distance, "Stop staring at me," she quietly mumbled through grit teeth, wishing the shorter girl would hear her from the other side of the room. Hard to believe, Kunieda Ryou, the epitome of calm, was actually pissed right now.

She glanced at the clock again, the slightest hint of a smile forming on her normally cold face. It seemed impossible, but she had done it. Ryou Kunieda just killed ten minutes being utterly annoyed at someone. Now all she had to do, was read more of her romance novel and then be happy school was done with for the week.
Teru Shouten    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 am   Reply with quote

Michiru heard a rolling grumble coming from Ryou's direction. Though she didn't quite pick it all up, she filled in the spaces she could.

'Stop by today.'

Could that be? The invitation... to... her... house?!?! The feelings that whelmed inside Michiru's mind could only be described with one word. "Love"

The girl put her head on her desk, almost bailing her eyes out then and there, but she stayed calm. The clock only waged ten more minutes, that would be just enough time for Michiru to think of all the delights that sprung inside that modern home that she passed, day-by-day.

Maybe she had a dog, possibly a cat. I do love cats, it's a shame mother wont lets us have a cat... What if she has a brother, I bet he's a handsome one, large and buff. And her father, I can only see a man in brown wearing a monocle over his eye, studying the seas them self. Her mother - I bet she's a spitting image of Ryou, cooking her a turkey dinner fit for the kings at the moment...

Her eyes again wondered to the clock.

3:40
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:39 am   Reply with quote

Clock, I demand you to change to Three fourty-five...
It wasn't working at all, the clock was not changing...
Ryo let out another sigh, closing the small book hidden under her desk. The teacher was still rambling on about "Spaniards with magic sticks". Though, it was rather interesting the way the teacher explained it. She heard this lesson way back in Middle school, so, it was rather pointless to listen.

Her gaze once again fell to the clock, attempting to give it one of her famous death glares.
It was not changing.
Yes, it was obvious by now. Clocks hated Ryo Kunieda.
Her gaze easily fell from it, looking once again at the teacher, then to the short brunette on the other side of the room. She was...smiling?

Ah well, nothing has been making sense after Mahana got sick by eating a...Jalappian Jamaica bug. Seriously, though, in the first place, why would she eat a bright and multicolored bug? Dropping the thought, her gaze fell hopelessly back to the clock.
Maybe I should muse more,
Ryo decided.

It was finally 3:44 PM, just a minute or so left before freedom from Karakura High, otherwise now known as hell.
Teru Shouten    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:29 pm   Reply with quote

The light haired girl stared up at the clock. Only one minute left... I best pack up... Michiru told herself, and organized her books together...

Before long the bell eventually did ring, and Michiru, along most of the class, immediately rose from their chairs and walked toward the portal and to their lockers. Unlike them, Michiru waited at the door frame for her Ryou.

She only had one question to ask her...
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

Slowly rising, grabbing her small book along with a larger leather covered one, strode casually to the door, "Michiru-chan, does anything happen to be the matter?" She questioned, looking down at the shorter girl.

With a sigh, she casually continued, "You've been watching," she stated, swiftly stepping out the door. "May I ask why, my dear?"
Her gaze wasn't cold at the moment, it was more of a deep confused look.

She isn't the same as she was. I wonder, what is it she always seems deep in thought about? Honestly, it's hard to imagine her thinking about a man, so...
Wait...
GREAT BALLS OF----

It seemed she figured it out, so she slowly shifted her face to height with the shorter girl's, pressing a kiss to her cheek.
With that, she redeemed her normal height, quickly walking off, leaving the other girl behind.
Teru Shouten    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

A blink was all she could fit in before she chased after her locker in glee, and gathered her belongings.

"Finally..." She sighed as Michiru tossed the metal door shut.

Last edited by Frozenwinters on Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:58 pm   Reply with quote

Ryou watched from the safety of her own locker, a smirk appearing on her face. She was right once again...
She safely placed the leather-covered book in her locker, carefully closing it. Waiting for Michiru, she calmly leaned against it.
What was she doing, kissing her like that?
Teru Shouten    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:33 pm   Reply with quote

Looking toward Ryou's locker, she again gazed her eyes on the wondrous beauty herself.

How can she look so magnificent all the time? She asked herself, imagining a envious voice, the on that no one ever heard.

She began to walk toward Ryou, soon she would be walking in that house of hers... Her daydream fixed back to her love's family life, and how different it would be for her.
The Carmadox Party    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

"You're ready to leave then, Michiru-chan?" Ryou questioned, taking a few steps from her locker, "Do you have any plans for the weekend, if I may ask?"

Ryo let out a sigh, glancing to the shorter girl.
Her being deep in thought is starting to nettle me...
Not waiting for a reply, Ryou began to walk off without the shorter girl following.

Today is totally failing, Ryou thought to herself.
Teru Shouten    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:51 pm   Reply with quote

With slight a slight delay, she finally answered, "I'm ready, Ryou-chan..." her face was to the ground, but she could feel someone looking at the her - even if Ryou wasn't. "I don't have any plans for the weekend... Y-you?" She couldn't stop her lip from quivering, she was starting to have second thoughts about where she was about to go. What if her mother worried...?

Still she pressed on, trying as hard as she could, just to not make eye contact with Ryou. If she did, it could ruin everything.
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play