digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ShroomQuest RP {SIGN UP & SUGGESTIONS}

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
wizardkid222
Wiz

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

Hiya I'm Wiz and hope you guys (especially Guest ) will sign up for my RP!

It is about a quest to find all of the 18 Mystic Mushrooms.
All of which provide a new power for your character!
And there will be many obstacles in the way!

Set-up your character like this:

Name:
Race (Nintendo related please ^_^):
Profession(Like a class):
Appearance:
Weapons (If any):
Description:

Your description doesn't have to be too detailed but you can go wild on it if you want. Very Happy

Starting Setting : Sporing Kingdom

I haven't ever RPed but I wanted to try it so yea maybe you guys can too! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Wiz on Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:49 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Ki
Race: Whatever Mimi is. :3
Profession:...Uh...I dunno. Neutral
Appearance: See Avatar. ^-^
Abilities: Can Shapeshift, has powers over energy.
Weapons: None.
Description: Ki is...different. At one point in her life, she was human. She was an average heroine-like teenager named Narelle; which means "Inner Energy" in Nadjan. She had short orange hair, which obscured most of the right side of her face, golden-colored eyes, and ALWAYS wore a red ribbon in her hair; given to her by the elusive Syun. Syun was her classmate and best friend; soon after, her biggest crush. However; the dimension they lived in was constantly pestered by shadowy creatures. They seemed to be coming from other dimensions; thanks to a strange Void. Unfortunately, one day, Syun went missing. Everyone had said that Syun had fallen to the Void, which left Narelle depressed. It was this day she was going to admit her love, now she couldn't. Devastated; she assumed her only option was suicide. A few days later; she willingly dove into the Void; and was said to be missing. Narelle awoke as Ki; for reasons unknown, in the Marioverse. After meeting Vita; Ki happily adapted her new life. However, her ribbon was missing, and she came to the conclusion that Syun had also come here. In fact; he did. However, he has yet to make an appearance...
Since then; Ki has changed a lot. She has found a liking for being random, along with gaining a phobia of Francis. Good times...
Cashplx Land!    
wizardkid222
Wiz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

great Very Happy Smile i hope more people join so we can get the ball rolling!

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:18 pm   Reply with quote

I'll dramatically join later as an antagonist.
PSI and more    
wizardkid222
Wiz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

lol um ok then.......even though im an antagonist i guess its good

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

wizardkid222 wrote:
lol um ok then.......even though im an antagonist i guess its good

It's my STYLE to start out antagonistic. Unless ofcourse, Kreahe is in it, inwhich, I try to kill Kreahe.
PSI and more    
wizardkid222
Wiz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:31 pm   Reply with quote

k well you will have to start out on a different side of the kingdom but if anyone else wants to be antagonist with you i guess that would be cool too Very Happy

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:41 pm   Reply with quote

wizardkid222 wrote:
k well you will have to start out on a different side of the kingdom but if anyone else wants to be antagonist with you i guess that would be cool too Very Happy

I'll be none other than the coolest antagonist out there. Bowser jr. And minions will follow him yes? No? Well that makes me sad. But anyway, I'm going on vacation, so that's why I appear... later.
PSI and more    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:42 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Paper Peach (I really don't feel like making another av.
Race: Human
Profession: Princess
Appearance: av
Abilities: she can slap people XD
Weapons (If any): A frying pan and bombs.
Description: I'm guessing this is history? Ok this is really messed up and I posted it in a different forum Razz

Paper Peach was Princess Peach (in the old games). After competing in the sport games, she realized she could do alot more things. Finally, at one point Boswer came to kidnap Peach (this is were it ties into the comic books). There was a switch-up and he grabbed Luigi instead (dressed as Peach). Paper Peach woke up to find herslef in Luigi's clothes and ended up rescuing Mario and Luigi. She caries out her life in this same outfit, and has a double that bowser kidnaps alot (the dumb koopa hasn't figured out the truth yet). Unfortunately, when ever Peach plays a important role in games. It's up to Paper Peach to play them... in her old clothes D:

Last edited by Paper Peach on Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Paper Peach's Shop    
wizardkid222
Wiz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

k thats good just great to know a good friend is joining! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play