digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Gcube
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Gcube. Shadowlugia showed me this forum, and so I joined. I'm also here to post some of my comics, though made in paint and therefor don't look the best, they are still humorous.

Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:40 am   Reply with quote

Hello there, and welcome to digibutter. Cool, a comic artist! Smile
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Shop of Identities    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:03 am   Reply with quote

Gcube wrote:
Hi, I'm Gcube. Shadowlugia showed me this forum, and so I joined. I'm also here to post some of my comics, though made in paint and therefor don't look the best, they are still humorous.

Welcome to digibutter. I'm Light Prognosticus (LP for short), your local prophetic book. Don't double post, post in an old topic or spam or else you'll be hated by some members. Be aware of the
Code:
[you]
tags, that make appear the name of the person who sees them like this: Welcome Guest! If you hover your cursor about your name it will appear in red if it's a you tag. If you have any questions, PM me or post in Hi-Technical Support. We'll be glad to answer. Oh, and be sure to post a lot of those comics... I WANNA SEE THEM! D: And be more active than Shadowlugia.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs