digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

...Sayonara.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

Eh, I'll be leaving for a few days, 'kay?
Seeing New Years and everything is close, I'm hosting a party and stuff, so, I definitely won't be on tomorrow. A close friend of mine is coming over, and spending the night, and we're going to be hyper and attempt an all-nighter, so I'll probably be sleeping all of the next day.
Then, school will be starting again for me, and I'll be too busy for the rest of the week.

Hopefully, though, I'll be back this coming Sunday, or sometime next week. ^^;
I'll be on until around five PM Monday.

Last edited by MILF with a gun on Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Teru Shouten    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:22 pm   Reply with quote

Darn, see ya. Wait, I'll be gone too. And I'm having a friend spend the night, too.

O_e

Anyway, see ya soon.
Pipe Land Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs