digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Shiver Region Academy of Magic and Science

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

HP: 75 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Somewhere far up North in the Shiver Region
Hmmm, it seems summer vacation is nearly over. Pretty soon I'll be teaching those kids again...I think for the new students in Paranormal Studies I'll give a brief lesson that should cure most of the skeptics. What do you think I should start with for Cryomancing, Kingpin?
Kingpin: Caw. Caw, caw.
Ice-based creatures? Good idea. Now let's start preparing.

One Week Later
Aha, only two days...
Crystal King's Holiday Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:16 pm   Reply with quote

((As seen in the intro topic. <.<))

The door to the office of Prof. Fierra flew open with a crash. A tall man wearing strage, spiky armor stepped through the doorway, hands full of an assortment of equipment - a Flame Staff, numerous parcels of clothing, and a strange box making a jiggling sound, among other things. Eyeing the professor, the person spoke up over the mound of junk.

"Hey there. My name is Black... your new assistant professor, in case you haven't heard. First things first, where can I set this stuff down? I am starting to get crushed here," said Black as he struggled under the weight of his luggage.
The Domain of Secrets    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:

The door to the office of Prof. Fiera flew open with a crash. A tall man wearing strage, spiky armor stepped through the doorway, hands full of an assortment of equipment - a Flame Staff, numerous parcels of clothing, and a strange box making a jiggling sound, among other things. Eyeing the professor, the person spoke up over the mound of junk.

"Hey there. My name is Black... your new assistant professor, in case you haven't heard. First things first, where can I set this stuff down? I am starting to get crushed here," said Black as he struggled under the weight of his luggage.

(NOTE: When I talk like this, I'm Prof. Fiera.)
The office was red and orange with several class photos on the walls. An extremely large fireplace took up almost all of the wall to the Podoboo's right(B. Yoshi's left). I've been expecting you. Here... Prof. Fiera pulled a remote control out of her desk and pressed a button. Immediately the left wall slid aside to reveal a cabinet with several drawers and a desk. A window gave a magnificent view of the mountain, and there was a lot of empty space on the floor and the walls. The empty space is for your photos and your belongings, Black. Feel free to settle down whenever you want.
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

Crystal King wrote:
Black Yoshi wrote:

The door to the office of Prof. Fiera flew open with a crash. A tall man wearing strage, spiky armor stepped through the doorway, hands full of an assortment of equipment - a Flame Staff, numerous parcels of clothing, and a strange box making a jiggling sound, among other things. Eyeing the professor, the person spoke up over the mound of junk.

The office was red and orange with several class photos on the walls. An extremely large fireplace took up almost all of the wall to the Podoboo's right(B. Yoshi's left). I've been expecting you. Here... Prof. Fiera pulled a remote control out of her desk and pressed a button. Immediately the left wall slid aside to reveal a cabinet with several drawers and a desk. A window gave a magnificent view of the mountain, and there was a lot of empty space on the floor and the walls. The empty space is for your photos and your belongings, Black. Feel free to settle down whenever you want.
After Prof. Fiera had finished his/her sentence an eye appeared on the remote in Fiera's hand.

"Excuse me but is this the Shiver Region Academy of Magic and Science?" Asked the eye.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Eye of Vaati wrote:
Crystal King wrote:
Black Yoshi wrote:

After Prof. Fiera had finished his/her sentence an eye appeared on the remote in Fiera's hand.

"Excuse me but is this the Shiver Region Academy of Magic and Science?" asked the eye.

Oh my...Yes, it is. Perhaps you should see Headmaster Wisenheimer. Prof. Fiera reached to a glass case on the wall, pulled a sheet of paper out and gave it to the eye. If you expose this paper to orange juice mixed with wine, the map will appear. I'm not exactly how it works. Then again, Dr. Yahoo made it. Nobody knows how his inventions work.
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

Crystal King wrote:
Eye of Vaati wrote:
Crystal King wrote:
Black Yoshi wrote:

"Excuse me but is this the Shiver Region Academy of Magic and Science?" asked the eye.

Oh my...Yes, it is. Perhaps you should see Headmaster Wisenheimer. Prof. Fiera reached to a glass case on the wall, pulled a sheet of paper out and gave it to the eye. If you expose this paper to orange juice mixed with wine, the map will appear. I'm not exactly how it works. Then again, Dr. Yahoo made it. Nobody knows how his inventions work.
The eye vanished without a word as Vaati appeared next to the person who had tried to give him the strange map while Vaati was in a form that was unable to grab or hold things.

"Before I leave my name is Vaati Picori." said Vaati as he left with the map.

After exiting the room he made sure no one could see him then used the powers of the Minish cap to supply him with 3 items a glass vial of orange juice and an opened bottle of wine and a utensil he could use to both mix the orange juice with the wine and help apply the mixture to the paper.

Vaati pour some of the wine into the vial of orange juice then mixed them together and applied the mixture to the piece of paper.

OOC: This is most likely the only time he will use the Minish Cap.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:54 am   Reply with quote

Black sighed in relief at the sight of the desk and space to put things. With a faint groan, he heaved the pile of equipment onto the desk and began to sort out what he wanted. First things first, Exuro took the wriggling box and placed it in a large, intimidating chest he had lugged out and locked it securely. Next, he grabbed his assorted weapons - a few staves, foci, shields, wands, and a sword or two - and loaded up the closest rack. After that, he grabbed the multiple sets of black robes from the stack and hung them on the wall. Finally, he got to the final stack, consisting of bundles of paper, utensils, and pictures, and other small, random materials. These he separated and put into his desk, with the exception of the pictures, which he hung on the walls and placed on his desk in exotic-looking frames.

"Sorry if I seem to be a clutterbug... I never could break myself of it. I hope you won't mind," said Black as he sat down to finish organize a stack of fragile-looking Tomes. "Whoops, almost forgot. I am going to set up a few Wards around my Weapons rack. Some of those are particularly dangerous... I had to slay a couple of nasty creatures each to get most of those."

At that, Black picked up a schedule and began to look it over.
The Domain of Secrets    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
Black sighed in relief at the sight of the desk and space to put things. With a faint groan, he heaved the pile of equipment onto the desk and began to sort out what he wanted. First things first, Exuro took the wriggling box and placed it in a large, intimidating chest he had lugged out and locked it securely. Next, he grabbed his assorted weapons - a few staves, foci, shields, wands, and a sword or two - and loaded up the closest rack. After that, he grabbed the multiple sets of black robes from the stack and hung them on the wall. Finally, he got to the final stack, consisting of bundles of paper, utensils, and pictures, and other small, random materials. These he separated and put into his desk, with the exception of the pictures, which he hung on the walls and placed on his desk in exotic-looking frames.

"Sorry if I seem to be a clutterbug... I never could break myself of it. I hope you won't mind," said Black as he sat down to finish organize a stack of fragile-looking Tomes. "Whoops, almost forgot. I am going to set up a few Wards around my Weapons rack. Some of those are particularly dangerous... I had to slay a couple of nasty creatures each to get most of those."

At that, Black picked up a schedule and began to look it over.

It's all right. My office is somewhat cluttered already. Now, for our first class we have a 15-minute period for a lesson on fire creatures, and then Crystal King will do a 15-minute lesson on ice creatures. After one year, the students get to decide between Pyromancing and Cryomancing, so the other lessons will all be 30 minutes. For our next lesson...

The Lab
Would you look at all those potions. Whoops! *POOF* Deary me... Oh, well, I guess that pencil's better off as a baloney sandwich anyway. Oh, hey! Dr. Yahoo! (NOTE: When I talk like this, I'm Dr. Yahoo.)
Oh, hey, CK. What is it?
I'm out of shampoo.
No problem. *Ducks into closet* Ohh, where is it? Mumble...grumble... Here I go! The list and the kitchen sink!
Do you really have to make it in a sink?!
Well, of course! Head and Shoulders...Ice cream...Power Star...Snow cone...Vinegar...Baking soda...
KA-BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!
Alright, who's the wise guy?
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:12 am   Reply with quote

After Vaati had revealed the map he walked off in search of Wisenheimer.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:05 pm   Reply with quote

Headmaster Wisecracker's Office
(NOTE: When I talk like this, I'm Wizikre.)
Who dares disturb Wizardheimer?
Pizza Guy: Uhh...I have a pineapple and anchovie pizza with extra cheese for one Wisenwhatever...
Give me that! By the way, the name's Wizardheimer! Let's see how you like being a toad!
*POOF*
Pizza Guy: Ribbit.
All of a sudden, a loud quacking noise was heard.
GAAAAAAA!! Oh, it's just my cell phone. Hello? Yes. Yes. Mmm-hmm. All right. Okay then. Send Mr. Vaati to my office. By the way, you're fired.

And now, let us divert our attention from Wizardwhatever(Hey!) and go forward in time to the beginning of the school year, when all of the teachers and students are gathered together in the dining hall and there are sounds of conversation everywhere...
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Black sat next to Prof. Fiera at the teacher's table, talking about his wild theories in advanced Fire Magic while eating from the massively overpiled plate sitting in front of him. As he chomped down a large helping of Mona's Pizza, he looked at the crowd of students, then began to speak to Fiera agian.

You know, I had a few ideas for teaching as well. Seeing the number of students here, we could start off the first few days teaching together, then I could work with the first-year students while you handle the more advanced ones. What do you think...?"
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati could be seen by himself looking strange for people thought he was ether talking to nothing or he was talking to a ghost until they found out he was talking to the wind that was blowing his hair around.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

*bump*
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play