digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Planet of the Shroobs (Private; PM to Join)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:56 am   Reply with quote

The Stage Set for our Story

A scenic little region of wilderness, ringed with mountains, forests, and canyon rivers; so remote and far from the rest of the world that it doesn't even really have a well-known name. There are a few towns- Flowerfield, Valleyvale, and the like, but otherwise, it's a very quiet and peaceful little place.
...At least, it was.
Recently, all sorts of weird things have been happening, growing only more and more frequent over the years...People have been disappearing without a trace, there's stories of monsters stirring in the wildnerness- and a few of the towns themselves seemed to have vanished clean off the face of the earth!
What forces are behind these mysterious occurences...and can they be stopped, before things get even worse?

The Story of a Simple Stranger...Or is it Something More?

MsDevin is your basic teenage girl living in the area...Well, except for a few distinct and rather fishy issues that've popped up in her life.
First of all, she has no idea WHY she's in the middle of nowhere out here. She remembers coming here, but not how or why. And even weirder than that is- now, she can't seem to get back OUT. Thankfully this countryside is big enough for her to have been able to wander for nearly seven months now without getting bored, but it doesn't change the fact that, apparently, whatever weird forces that're screwing with the region are keeping her locked up...and screwing with her, too.
Second of all, while her memory's always been bad, she's been having some serious mental blackouts lately, seeming to lose all manner of focus without warning, forgetting what she was doing last...as well as having flashbacks to things she can't remember doing in the first place...
Just another piece of the puzzle making up this story...

Rules

1. No godmodding.

2. Both laid-back-style (*swipes the necklace* Ha!) and novel style (She swiped the necklace with a laugh,) will be accepted here, but watch your grammar and spelling, please.

3. This is a Private RP, so you must PM me to join. Please include a character application that looks somewhat along these lines (more is good, but never less, please):

Name:
Description (What does your character look like; include a pic?) :
Species:
Origin (ex., the Mushroom Kingdom, Lelwood Lane, the Kindom of Linderwall) :
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaonry:
Weraknesses:

And PM it to me. You need my acceptation to RP on a private board.

4. Characters so far:
MsDevin - MsDevin92
Pique and Beau - MsDevin92
??? (Secret so far) - MsDevin92
Larry Butz - Hario
Medikoopa Kooparia - Medikoopa
??? (Secret so far) - Medikoopa
Glitz Yoshi - Glitz Yoshi
R.S. Buzzy - R.S. Buzzy
Tongrul - The Quiet
Commander Shroob - Enigma

Last edited by MsDevin92 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:00 pm   Reply with quote

The innkeeper shuddered. "Yikes..."

"What is it, bro?" his brother, the cook, asked, sticking his head out of the kitchen window.

The innkeeper had been sweeping when he'd gotten the copy of the regions little newspaper. He was holding it as if it might bite him- and yet, he couldn't look away.

"Fifteen people disappeared in Easterntown last night..."

"FIFTEEN? Holy- That's seven more than last time...Did they spot any of those monsters?"

"Of course."
The innkeeper paused, then gulped.
"A-And...it looks like they keep moving closer here, to Flowerfield..."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

Some people had yet to read the paper, though. Like Kooparia. She was just waking up. The Medikoopa decided to take a vacation, and Flowerfield was said to be very nice. The place was surrounded by flowers of all shapes and sizes. For miles, the fields stretched... Of course, this would be a living hell for someone who is allergic.

The reason why the Mushroomers who lived in the town let her stay was because she was a Medikoopa, and it was becoming common knowledge that Medikoopas could not intentionally hurt people. Of course, since Bandits and thieves were obtaining this knowledge, all Medikoopas had to be certain that they didn't go to any dangerous places or to any allies or just carry around a pure white hat, to make it look like they were Magikoopas instead.

Kooparia came down and, with a yawn, waved at the Mushroomers and any other guests that might be awake.
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:23 pm   Reply with quote

One of the guests awake happened to be a young girl with black hair and a largeish bag slung over her shoulder. She was sitting at one of the round little tables the inn had outside for when their customers wished to eat in the nice weather, and was typing on her laptop.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz was far off, and not even in the immediate vicinity. Come to mention, he wasn't even anywhere near. But he would be.

"Well, I love how I can get to glitzville whenever I wa-" to utter dismay,the engines of the city stopped working. Glitz, using info. from my fanfic, even though it's not even at that point yet, used the airplane panel, and flew far far away from the sinking city. It was really sinking. Like a topic created by an illiterate digimember.Glitz flew, and flew, but somehow appeared in this region.
PSI and more    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:28 pm   Reply with quote

"Good morning." Kooparia chirped as she walked up to the Mushroomer Chef.

"Hello. Could I please have a glass of Fresh Juice and a Peach Tart?"

((Glitz. Were you accepted?))
Dark Land Supply Store    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
"Good morning." Kooparia chirped as she walked up to the Mushroomer Chef.

"Hello. Could I please have a glass of Fresh Juice and a Peach Tart?"

((Glitz. Were you accepted?))

(Yeah. Devin, did you list me?)
PSI and more    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

(Gah, I'm sorry, it won't load the page that lets me edit...Stupid sinking Internet connection. ;_; )
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Hario
Jay and Silent Bob

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

A man was sitting, with bad posture, in a seat in the corner of the inn. With a bottle of soda in his hand, he was reminiscing of his past girlfriends, all of which happened to be supermodels. This pitiful man thought he would never find love in this world, or any other. A few days earlier, he thought he would take a vacation to Flowerfield to get his mind off things, relax, and have fun. He couldn't get his mind off things, though; which is why he was living as one already dead, in a corner of an inn. He was reading a magazine about one of his past girlfriends, "Natalie", was becoming an internationally-known figure, of course in the modeling business. He sighed, still reading the paper.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

((Oooh... I see. ^-^; Sorry, I was just a little worried...))
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

"Certainly," said the chef, who happened to be the innkeeper's wife.
"...Ma'am, um, not to sound rude...But are you planning on checking out anytime soon?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz was bored. "I hope there's something to do in these flowery fields... Ooh, look! A bee hive! (This might end badly.... XP)
PSI and more    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

"Thank you very much, miss. And no, I still have a couple days left on my vacation time. Why do you ask?" Kooparia was confused.

She hoped that another guest wasn't complaining about a Koopa being in the Inn. She hated it when people were racists...
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

The chef looked around nervously before leaning in to whisper to Kooparia.
"We might be closing the inn soon. I've been talking to Ronny, and we've decided we're not taking our chances if they get too close..."

---

The bees in the beehive...well, were actually in a frenzy. Their hive was being absorbed INTO the tree, and thousands of tiny vines were lashing out and pulling them in with it.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

"If who gets too close?" Kooparia was confused.

Because she wanted a good vacation, she did not keep up with the news. She would be really ticked off if it was the Dark Land Army...
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play