digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Smash World [Begin!]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

On a cold, rainy night, a janitor Primid cleans up the trophy room of the Smash Base. He is amazed by the magnificent work of their maker... Sakurai... He carefully approaches a beatiful Meta-Knight one and touches it.. Meta-Knight springs to life and destroys the Primid. He then releases the rest of his team and kicks the rest out. The protagonists are now freezing in the rain and the base has been taken over by Meta-Knight and his crew. Sakurai reaches his hand down from the heavens and pokes the Mario trophy, bringing it to life.

It's up to you, Mario. Only you and your team can save the Smash Base.

His luminous hand slowly ascends back into the sky.

Mario brings his team to life and looks up at the massive base. He starts walking toward it, when all of a sudden, a huge Smash-Ball-shaped dome covers the entire thing. Dedede can be seen at the very top with the four parts of the four sections of the main key. He throws the pieces into the air and whacks them in all different directions with his charged hammer. He hops back inside just before the dome covers the entire base.

You can still signup as characters who haven't been taken in and join in at an appropriate time.

Protagonists:

Mario -WIRE MAN
Link -Cyber
Kirby -Mona
Pikachu -O Chunks
Fox -manpersonguything
Samus- FW
Zelda
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers -Info
Pit -Creepy
Poke'mon Trainer -Wiz
Diddy Kong- Sandslash
Captain Olimar and Pikmin -Petey

Enemies:

Bowser -Cyber
MetaKnight -Dark Paratroopa
Wario -Creepy
Waluigi
Ike
Snake -IY92129
Sonic -Paper Luigi
Dedede- Creepy
Lucas -YFace
Petey Pirahna -Petey (lol)
Primid
WaddleDee
Devil
Andross- YM

This is a casual RP and we will be switching between sides, good and bad, so there are times when posting is frowned upon. Also, look for a Smash-Ball in the middle of big battle scenes. To activate it, you will need to attack it several times. Once a person gets it, the message, "Guest has obtained the Smash Ball!" will appear and Guest will be able to use an amazing attack once! Have fun and good luck out there!

The good guys start first.

Last edited by Shrowser on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shrowser's Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 pm   Reply with quote

((Can I be Sonic? Very Happy ))
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

(OCC:I guess I'll start this.Oh ya,I haven't Rp'ed in awhile,so sorry if I suck.)

Mario looks up into the sky,seeing the four pieces of the key fly of in four different directions.What is going on?Where are the rest of the characters?What are the evil characters in the base the base planning?All these thoughts were racing through his head,but he didn't have time to stand around and think.He needed to come up with a plan to stop the evil characters.
He counted up everyone with him.Himself, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Diddy Kong, and Captain Olimar and Pikmin.Eight people.Four key pieces.This ment they would need to split up into teams of 2.

"Alright,"Mario announced,"We need to split up into teams of two.Link,your with me.Kirby,you and Pikachu are togther.Fox and Samus will be paired up.And finnally,Diddy and Olimar are partnered with each other.Me and link will go North to get the first key piece.Kirby and Pikachu east.Fox and Samus south.Diddy and Olimar west."
Mario pauses for a moment,then continues."If there are no objections to the plan,then Lets-a-go!"

Last edited by WIRE MAN on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siarnaq's Hideout    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, that sounds simple,Captain Olimar and I just head west!" Diddy threw his hat into the air, and watched as it fell into his hands.

Last edited by Tails Doll on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hell    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

WIRE MAN wrote:
(OCC:I guess I'll start this.Oh ya,I haven't Rp'ed in awhile,so sorry if I suck.)

Mario looks up into the sky,seeing the four pieces of the key fly of in four different directions.What is going on?Where are the rest of the characters?What are the evil characters in the base the base planning?All these thoughts were racing through his head,but he didn't have time to stand around and think.He needed to come up with a plan to stop the evil characters.
He counted up everyone with him.Himself, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Diddy Kong, and Captain Olimar and Pikmin.Eight people.Four key pieces.This ment they would need to split up into teams of 2.

"Alright,"Mario announced,"We need to split up into teams of two.Link,your with me.Kirby,you and Pikachu are togther.Fox and Samus will be paired up.And finnally,Diddy and Olimar are partnered with each other.Me and link will go North to get the first key piece.Kirby and Pikachu east.Fox and Samus south.Diddy and Olimar west."
Mario pauses for a moment,then continues."If there are no objections to the plan,then Lets-a-go!"

Hmmm... Great idea, Mario, but I think we should all go together! Think about it... They've probably already sent minions to find the pieces and guard them. If we go in a group, we will be able to easily conquer any foe!
Shrowser's Shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

"Yes,but that would take much to long.Besides,that why you we are in teams of two so you arn't alone.Also,we can take on any foe they send at use.They won't be to hard,because the stronger ones are probley inside the base,just incase."Mario explained."Hey,that rhymed.Oh ya,Pit I forgot to add you to a team.Hmmmm.......you can come with me and Link,ok?"
Siarnaq's Hideout    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:38 am   Reply with quote

((We can't split the RP into teams. People can still join, so we must stick together. It'll be more organized too.))
Shrowser's Shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:45 am   Reply with quote

Yes,but if more people join,they could join a team.This could happens a few differen't ways.
1.A team could come across that person in there trophie form and release them.
2.A team might be battleing an enemy and that person suddenly appears out of the blue to help finish the foe.
Those are my two ideas,but people are creative enough to make it work into the plot of things.
Siarnaq's Hideout    
Yoshio
Yoshio

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:03 am   Reply with quote

I'll be Lucas =/
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:11 am   Reply with quote

Yoshio wrote:
I'll be Lucas =/

If King D. accepts you into the game(Which he probley will)Try to find a way into the story after teams split up.Read the post above yours for a few ideas.
Siarnaq's Hideout    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

[OOC: I am wanting to be Waluigi]
Toad House    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

'K mario lets get going.
I have *smirk* quite excelent tracking skills, lets head to the north, see what we can find.

Last edited by Super Cyber Mario on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyber Shop    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

*In a far off base, hidden*

OK you little tyrants lets get something straight, I will assign the teams here, we NEED to guard the pieces so that our *ahem* plan can come into affect.

WARIO WALUIGI!
Head to the north, guard the piece.

METAKNIGHT!
You and I will go to the west, That piece is VITAL!

SONIC SNAKE
to the south with you.
WITH YOUR LIVES GUARD THAT PIECE!

PETEY ANDROSS
Go east. You know the drill.

Who's lefttt hmmmm.

Dedede!
I changed my mind!
Go with MetaKnight to the west.
YOU understand the whole plan so GO!

I will be patrolling the pieces.
ALL THE REST!
Scatter yourselves in.

GOGOGOGO!!!
Cyber Shop    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

"Ok Link I'm ready to head out"Mario says,then turning his head to Pit."If your ready to,lets head out."Mario then dose a triple flip in the ait forward,and starts heading off north with his team.
Siarnaq's Hideout    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

*link, Mario, and Pit are running endlessly*

*gasp* GUYS *gasp* slow down *gasp* we need to make a plan.

*Breathing heavily*

Ok, were NEVER going to find that piece this way...

WAIT, lets go to Hyrule, there is a merchant there that sells a magical scrool that can tell us where the piece is. EPHONA *whistles*

Get on!
Cyber Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play