digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Colour-Me Line-Art: Mimi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:21 am   Reply with quote

Yup, I drew her in "my style" I also realize that the anatomy is messed. >_>; I used calligraphy pens and fail at children, gimme a break.

Yeah, just for fun, I began drawing line art of random characters, to use as "colouring book pages". You can print it out and colour it, or colour it on the computer. Just show me what you can do, 'kay? C:

Oh, and, if the picture prints out too small, I'll upload the original sized picture and post a link to it.
some shop lol    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:50 am   Reply with quote

Love it! Except you could probably cut a little down on her forehead so she didn't look like an alien. XP
Shrowser's Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
Love it! Except you could probably cut a little down on her forehead so she didn't look like an alien. XP

I actually always kinda imagined her as looking like one. XD;;;
some shop lol    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations