digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Short story snippet - Original characters [ROMANCE WARNING]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Just something quick I wrote about my two characters, Elise and Phinian (them on the top right... Phinian has long hair, but he's still a guy >.> And Elise's hair usually isn't curly, I have her as an alt).

It's fluffy-romantic, so you don't have to read if you don't like it (you still can if you like torturing yourself though 8D). There's implied talk about melons too, but no pron, sorry. *killed* Also, the Koji she mentions is her brother lawl.

Quote:
Her shirt was spring green and strapless. The tight material hugged her figure quite nicely... he found himself blushing, though, when he realized that he was paying a bit too much attention to how low-cut the top was. He quickly looked up at her face, diverting his eyes, although he had already seen more than enough.

His blush was dark enough, apparently, not to go unnoticed. Elise smiled, wrapping her arms loosely around his shoulders and settling more comfortably into his lap. "You're so cute!" she said, her tone innocently playful. "You know, you don't need to get embarassed. We've already talked about this and confirmed it, right? I'm your girlfriend."

"You're one to talk," he retorted, an attempt to draw the attention away from him. "I say one flattering thing about you, and you're the same way."

"Well, that's okay, because I'm a girl," she shot back. "Girls are supposed to be more sensitive than guys, especially when it comes to... uh, you know, love or whatever." She shrugged her shoulders, glancing casually down at her own chest and grinning. "Though I guess it makes a little more sense for you. Before me, you've never actually gotten this close to a girl's-"

"Lise!" Phinian choked out. "Y-yes, that's correct. What of it?"

She shook her head coyly. "Don't worry," she said, taking in a deep breath as she felt his arms twine around her waist. "The only guy I've ever gotten remotely close to before is Koji, and that totally doesn't count."

What about Iris? Phinian wanted to say. But he didn't, because the two of them had already concluded that they weren't going to talk about that guy. It was too awkward, at least on Phinian's part. Besides, he actually didn't have any real evidence that anything had happened between the two of them; it was simply his usual overprotectiveness (and jealousy, Elise would say, but he wasn't jealous, just worried, really!)

Instead, Phinian kept quiet. He simply looked down at her, smiling. Even if she had almost chosen somebody else, it hardly mattered now. It wasn't Iris who had a cute pink-haired girl curled up in his lap, looking back up at him with a glitter of affection in her eyes. And, likewise, it wasn't Iris who was on the receiving end of a sudden perfectly placed kiss, the girl's lips pressed against his with just enough force to coax him into returning it.
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

Funny and cute. I like it. :P
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations