digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Project Mario-World Q & A

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:16 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, the idea is simply this: Ask me a question regarding Mario-verse history, government, flora/fauna, hierarchy, family trees, or even religion. I will come up with an answer.

Please keep in mind that this is Fanon; fan-created canon.

Here is a list of what I have made so far. (click for link)
Koopa Laws and Hierarchy
Scientific Names part 1
Scientific Names part 2
Shroob Species, Hierarchy, Positions, Development, Diet, and the Shroobification process.
Floro Sprouts
Dark Land Supply Store    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Uuuuuhm...

tell us about Yoshis. :D
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Anything specific?
Dark Land Supply Store    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

Ummmmm... how do they be so cute? o.o;

Uh, I dunno. Scientific names maybe? How do they lay eggs so well? How can they eat so many fruits and not be fat? Except for that one Yoshi who was fat? If a Yoshi was fat would you give it a bazillion squisheh hugs? 'Cause I would. o.o;
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

Scientific name was in Part 1.

Yoshi : Sauros sagmae

Yoshis have hyper-metabolism. Unlike high-metabolisms, they are super-fast. Any food devoured is instantly reduced to energy within seconds. However, when they eat certain things, such as living animals or people, they lay eggs. Because the eggs have to be fertilized in order to properly develop infant yoshis, the eggs otherwise are null.

The Yoshi Cheif was fat because he doesn't move around much. If the excess energy is not burned off by activity, it settles in the body and adds onto the fatty tissue.

As for your question about hugs, it all depends on the Yoshi and whether he likes/wanted hugs.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

Tell me more about Rocky Wrench. Not Monty Mole, but Rocky Wrench. Are they the result of two underground dwellers, the Monty Mole and the Buzzy Beetle, suddenly, err...
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations