digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dawn into Darkness (Sign-Up)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

OMG it's an...original IP? 0-o OOC posts for now, ask questions if you want. I'll post when the RP is starting, I'd like at least a group of 3 but, I ain't hoping for much.

A lone clock tower, it stands above the rest of the buildings like a god with peasants groveling at it's feet. A thick fog can be seen forming down below, it is becoming increasingly difficult to make out the details of the other structures in the area. A lone figure stands at the peak of the tower, affixed to it like a statue.

"So...it's almost time again is it? Ah, time keeps ticking on the other side, while we are stuck in this dreary purgatory we have called home for so long. Our time is coming though, not even god can stop us now."

The largest of the five hands strikes 13 on the large clock as the tower abruptly produce a deafening tone, shacking it's very foundation. A blindly white light appears several blocks away. Through the fog one can make out several figures which appear to be falling from the aura.

"What irony. I suppose it we should get started then." The figure stands up. He has the figure of a man. He is clothed in a dark purple cloak along with a top hat of the same shade. On his face sits a white expressionless mask, staring into the darkness with two small eye slits. He struts over to the edge of the the tower, and then abruptly turns around.

"Who is there!? Surely they couldn't of..."

A new figure figure emerges. This one with a much slimmer figure, wearing some kind of jester costume. Down the suit run two shades of stripes, one red and one purple. He too wears a mask upon his face, though with a much happier expression.

"Hehehehahahah! Ah, Mr. Twist! Brother says that you have spotted them yes? Has the time finally come?"

Twist sighs.

"Yes Joker, it appears they are finally here. Gather the others, and we'll go see what new toys Reaper has brought us today."

"Oh yes, jolly good. Hehehehah! Oh, I can't wait!"

Joker vanishes in a puff of smoke just as suddenly as he had appeared. Twist turns back towards the city and looks off towards the area where the bright aura had emerged.

"Neither can I."

--Character sheet--

(Original characters only, if you try to slip any of the video game or anime shit in you are out. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Name: Duh.
Weapon: You won't start with it.
Power: You get one, and you will not start with this either. And I will tell you whether or not you can have it, so try not to go freakin overboard with it. I'm being nice and giving you something to play with here, so don't make me regret it.
Appearance: Also duh.
History: Where you came from, who you are, yadda yadda yadda. Basically just a short summary of your character so your fellow role players can get some sense of who you are.

So yeah, I finally made an RP. I just though of this intro last nigh, so honestly I'm still trying to figure out where the hell I want to go with this. Hopefully this will turn out to be a great RP full of mystery and exciting plot twists. I'm not making any promises though.
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

The mod of the RP made an RP. WITH AN AWESOME NAME?

I need to make a good, original character.

I have an idea, but you may not like it, cause it's generic person-sent-from-post-apocolyptic-future-to-make-sure-bad-stuff-doesn't-happen.

if you want, I can think of someone different and from roughly THIS time.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
wizardkid222
Wiz

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Dice

Weapon: A big sword that is only light-weight as a dagger when he wields it.

Power: Controls wind and fire.

Appearance:http://www.maj.com/gallery/wizardkid222/Stuff/dice-colored.jpg
Im sorry about the bad picture but im not really use to drawing with a mouse. Sad

History: Dice is a brave kid that comes from Galedia (gAYl-dee-uh), Land of the Winds. He can hold his own in a fight but likes to think things through before jumping at chances to brawl. His parents died when he was 8 and has been with his Grandfather who taught him to use the elements of wind and fire to defend himself and his friends against any enemy. His Grandfather also taught him a technique that he can only use when he is in absolute danger but I won't spoil it right now Smile

wizardkid222
Wiz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

Bump for joinage!

Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

can i control doors?
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
can i control doors?

Um...whut?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

Flavio'll probably join, but could you elabprate on the setting just a tad bit?
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:22 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy ass purgatory

Random humans get sent through portal

Get helps from people there and get powers or some shit and fight the creepy dudes with masks.

Just so you know I'm really considering just turning this into a story and not doing the RP at this point.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
wizardkid222
Wiz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

No T_T this is one of the best sounding RP plots ever, plz oh plz i am dedicated to RP, Popple we just need to find a way to get RPers! Smile

See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

If I don't do this one, I have a back up plan. I just really really really like some of the concepts and characters I have come up with for this universe and I want to be able to expand on them in a more confined atmosphere. Plus I'm going to be dealing with some risky concepts like god and the definitions of good and evil. Could get messy.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
wizardkid222
Wiz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Sounds great Popple, I really want to be apart of this!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play