digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Color-Enhanced...?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:59 am   Reply with quote

Well, I was looking back at Fiori, and saw two of my color-enhanced sprites, Pokemon Trainers, of course. {{The 2nd and the 3rd}}, so I decided to make two more, and post 'em here. yay?

Yeah, they're not that good, but I'm a beginning spriter or wha'ever. Need proof? Look at Jasmine's dress. Eww...I put the shading in the wrong place, now it looks bad. D: So...any tips, advice, comments, or questions? Maybe cash plx or UNEXPECTED JUMPLUFF? Preferrably tips and advice on how to improve them. Kthnx. :3

By the way, I used Jumpluff's color palette for Jasmine's dress. Gotta love them Jumpluffs. <3
Cashplx Land!    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

HP: 74 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:56 am   Reply with quote

Not bad. Of course, I could do soo much better cuz I am a mad spriter that pwns all others Razz but, it's pretty good actually.
Shadowlugia's Shop    
Sind
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:06 pm   Reply with quote

nice.
much better then I ever could do.

Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

The great :3 What that's called is revamping. Basically you take an old sprite (GBC or GB sprites usually) and you color them with GBA or DS spite colors.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:52 pm   Reply with quote

Shadowlugia wrote:
Not bad. Of course, I could do soo much better cuz I am a mad spriter that pwns all others Razz but, it's pretty good actually.
The people that brag the most are never the best. Anyways, good work! I couldnt do that, just take sprites with a few colors, recolor them, DONE! I can also remove parts from one sprite and put them another, very little evidence it wasnt part of the original sprite. But this topic isnt about me. EXCELLENT REVAMPS!
DISGUISE KIT    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

They're nice, but they might look better with coloured outlines. Then they'd look a bit more like GBA or DS sprites.

Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

My advice, keep practicing and looking at sprites in 8x magnification.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:55 pm   Reply with quote

Oh yeaaaah, revamps. :3

Anyways, I'll keep practicing.

Maybe I'll edit them with colored outlines, and repost them...
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations