digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Mario Galaxy:Universal Infusion (Semi-Private)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:22 pm   Reply with quote

The star festival, though nearing it's final days, was still as lively as ever. Various creatures from around the universe were all celebrating the creation of the new galaxy at the same small village on the same planet. Starbits rained down on the Earth and like a circus, many fun games were to be played. Mario and Luigi found it as a reward, at the least, for saving the galaxy from horrible change. Even after the festival would end, the fun and peace would remain. Or, so everyone hoped...

"Mm, too-a bad Luigi decided to play that Test Of Strength, this is the best pasta in the world!"
Mario exclaimed to Princess Peach as he slurped up a good amount of spaghetti. The Princess nodded.
"Well, Yoshi should be here on time, he's not one to miss out of celebrations!" The two laughed, and didn't realize they actually neared eachother. Mario found a large shooting star in the corner of his eye, and looked at it, and realized it was actually coming towards, them! Mario wasted no time getting Peach out of danger, hopefully, nobody else was in harm's way. After an explosion when the shooting star hit, it was revealed to be, a Mushroom Ship.

A white Luma came out of the ship's door, and Mario instantly knew the being as Tyke, the Luma who helped him in his last galaxy. "Hey, why the rough-a landing?" , asked Mario. Tyke sighed. "It's horrible...Some evil Mole-Turtle mix of sorts, he just kidnapped Mama and everybody else, then he used their magical energy, to, take over everything! He made a weapon of mass destruction and changed every inch of the universe! I barely even got out!" Mario was shocked at the statement, but the Princess was downright horrified. Peach turned to Mario. "Mario, you need to save them, for the good of the universe!" "...I know who Tyke is talking-a about. Rocky Wrench. I need help, and, fast."

Just then, from the heavens, a massive mechanical claw stroke down, and a tractor beam shot down from it's gigantic fingers. The beams swirled around Mario and the Princess, and the brave plumber ran in unusual movements, holding Peach in his arms to confuse the arm. But, then, the machine went for the gold. A shockwave suddenly created out of the ground sent Mario and many fleeing others to the ground, and the claw picked up Peach, and she vanished, screaming, as she was lifted beyond the atmosphere and into the depths of space. As soon as severe light pollution started to form, gigantic, white lasers began to rain from the sky onto many innocent victims, and massive, unusual yellow spire-like figures, charging with electrical power were just then visible, peeking through the clouds. Mario knew this was the Dreadnought Battleship present in the Dreadnought Galaxy, but, it was a newer, much much bigger version. Mario had no hope, but to flee from the attacker...All the way into a small, forest clearing, that was a safe place to hide for him, and many others. It wasn't over, though...

((Well, this is were it starts. Post as your character you specified in the Sign-ups post of this RP))
Hell    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Mario hadn't been the only one heading for the woods.
A little Shy Guy was running in almost the same direction. At least, it appeared to be a Shy Guy at first; as the speedy creature darted off, its mask was knocked askew and its hood fell back, revealing it to actually be a round-faced, blue-eyed little girl with thick, ringletted black pigtails. Tears streamed down her rosy cheeks.
Beau...
She and her friend had been enjoying the festival when the attack had happened. They'd been trying to stay together as they made their escape, but Beau had tripped and fallen, and before Pique could get to her, one of the lasers had hit a house nearby. The blast and debris separated the two girls, and Pique had been unable to find her friend in the chaos.
Beau...Beau, where are you?

Beau was, in actuality, running in the completely opposite direction. She'd never been that good with directions, after all...
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

Mario took his hands off his face. He was safe, for now, and he saw two girls, apperantly, they must have been trying to find eachother. Mario, being the good soul, walked slowly up to Pique. "Hey, you-a looking for your friend?" Mario pointed over to Beau, still running.
Hell    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

Homestar, who was been eating a Marshmallow Pizza, Fluffy Puff Brand, had just noticed the huge beams shooting down onto what had been a fun experience.

"Agh!" Homestar cried, as he jumped up. "The awiens are invading! I'm going this way!"

Homestar lifted his leg in a kicking motion and began running at a mad speed into the same woods as the others.
Toad House    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Mario saw Homestar, who was yet another newcomer, flee into the forest clearing. Sadly, the forest was the only safe area from the battleship, but fortunatly, it didn't seem that the ship's next action would be anything but leaving.
Hell    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

Out of the ship came a little green bullfrog. "Hello Mario! I am Prince Froggy, and I need your help!"
The King's Chamber    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

Prince Froggy wrote:
Out of the ship came a little green bullfrog. "Hello Mario! I am Prince Froggy, and I need your help!"

[I believe you need to go to the sign-up thread, first.]
Toad House    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

"M-M-My f-f-friend?" Pique turned around and gasped.
"BEAU!"

Beau turned around- "Huh?"
...And walked right into a tree. Ouch.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

Homestar Runner wrote:
Prince Froggy wrote:

[I believe you need to go to the sign-up thread, first.]

(True. Don't forget that)

"Hmm"

"I have a crazy idea, but it might-a work!"

Mario looked at the people around him. They might not have been as powerful as Mario was, but he knew they were all going to help in some way, in his quest to save Rosalina and the fate of the universe.
Mario cleared his throat. "Well, it sounds impossible, but , we may be the only ones who can be heroes! None of-a us like what could happen here, and believe it or not, that big machine that attacked us wants more than this whole world! It wants the-a universe! My friends are missing, two-a princesses are kidnapped, and the Powerstars are missing! You around me-a may be the last hope for everybody!"
Hell    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

"Wait-WHAT!" Homestar jumped back, his eyes nearly popping out. "That means that my wedsite will be taken over!"
Toad House    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

"Not just-a your website, I'm afraid.." Mario said with a sigh.
Hell    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

A green flame appeared infront of Mario's face.It felt cold,yet calming.It started to get larger,backing away as it did so.
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

"Ah!!"

Mario took a leap back at the sudden appearance of an unusual flame sprouting in his face. He then approached the thing, with caution. "Okey-Dokey, flame, if you're a-notta a ghost, then say I!"
Hell    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:39 pm   Reply with quote

Nay,but I wish to help still...
*It starts to shrink.*
I cannot do anything for you here,I am teathered to Ghostly Galaxy.Meet me there...
*It dissapears.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmm...I think it was a distress call from the Ghostly Galaxy! And, I think I know-a how to get there!" Mario pointed his gaze to what was a Launch Star, and Tyke, the white Luma took a peek out of his hat, unknown to Mario, the star being was with him.
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play