digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Franis luv mi plx!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

I decided to write this one first, since I'm already done with The Prologue, then I'll do Hotel Luma, and go back and forth until they're finished.

-x-

I had been so lonely since I moved out of Mommy's house, and into Fort Francis. She kept saying stuff like "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OR WIN THE LOTTERY, *craggitycraggitycragcrag*". ;-;

Some horrible evil plumber who needs to get *crag*'d stole my precious Francine, and my back-up Nerr-licious pixl, Francina. {{AKA: Carrie. Lol}} Then he beat me up, called me names, and stole my lunch money, which sucks, because I was gonna have some HOT POCKETS! The MeowMaids wouldn't be my friends, and I needed more than my fellow Nerrs on digibutter.nerr.

Poor little me, I was so sad...so isolated...I felt like I needed to make one of those emo-sounding walls of text. But right as I sent it, Digibutter sank! D: I hit the back button, and found a horde of emaciated Bandwidths furiously nomming my precious work.

"FGSFDS!!!!1!1!!11!!!111!" I cried, slamming my head on the keyboard repeatedly. Then the Bandwidths started hissing, and one of them bit me. ;~; Why was life so cruuuuuuuel? I mean, the only hot babes that came were either delivery people and those salespeople, and they bishslap me whenever I talk to them, or those sinister, pure evil Girl Scouts that keep conning me out of my cash plx. *crag* them. TT-TT

Nerr...then I had a Hi-Technicaaaaaaaaaaal idea! I would make my own friends! :D

I shall call them...Digibutter-Forum-tans!

Nerrrrrr...my internet friends will be so jealous of my schweet epicly awsum skills...

-x-

Lolwut.
Cashplx Land!    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

Yes! :D
The Carmadox Party    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

w00t we r finally inside the mind of Francis!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations