digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Tale of Princess Tutu (Private ; Sign Up to Join.)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

The Rules:

Novel Style must be used.
No godmodding.
Keep it PG-13 at the most.
No foul language/images/etc.

---

Kinkan Town. A fairly quaint village nestled amongst the scenic hills and forests of the Golden Crown Kingdom.
It was mid-morning. The marketplace was alive with the chatter and laughter of the milling townspeople. Farmers attended their crops in the fields. Mothers watered their gardens and tended to their children. Boys and girls played in the streets. And the bell of the dance academy was tolling, as small lines of young students made their way towards the open doors.
Although it was peaceful and still a little bit sleepy, the faint hummings of its magic untapped and practically unknown, things would not remain that way for long...

---

Outside of town, there was a still and calm lake. Wildflowers grew on the banks; lilies drifted on the water. A few birds were chirping in the trees.
...And...sprawled across the dewy grass, out cold, was a young, thin girl.
A simple wrap of white cloth encircled her small body; her long red braid was tangled in the mud, with a single curl, almost like a feather, hanging over her forehead. A small, bright red stone glistened at her throat...

---

"..."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

((Are we able to start at anytime?))
Dark World Shop of Magic    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

(If you signed up, yes.)
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:21 am   Reply with quote

A cave far out on the horizon. It was cold, dark, and seemingly empty. One would not enter hoping for company...and yet, if one looked into the distance carefully, they would spy the light of a lantern contrasting the darkness. It was as if someone was living there...

Gaseous Snake
Airrider

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote

A few white feathers drifted to the ground...followed by the tinkling of a falling key ring.
"...oh SHOOT!"

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote

Olimar screamed as the S.S. Dolphin crashed down near the lake, it embedded itself into into the ground, as Olimar bounced out of the cockpit and onto the surface.
Olimar looked at the ship, it was much more damaged than it had ever been, only the simple exterior remaining. With a sigh, he turned away and began walking...
But what was this? Olimar tripped over something. It was a red stem with a single lead planted in the ground! Olimar looked with joy as he pulled out the Pikmin, which stared at him with awe. The two set off, with bright hopes for the future.
Toad House    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:07 pm   Reply with quote

The girl remained unconscious. The stone at her neck glittered ever so faintly, but it seemed to be slowly losing its light...
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:10 pm   Reply with quote

Olimar walked directly past the girl, he stopped short when he saw the stone at her neck.

Code:
Fascinating...it's a brilliant light source! Though it seems to be losing it's light...
Toad House    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

Black was taking a walk out on the outskirts of town, his head bowed in thought.

So this is my new home... until I can destroy that demonic raven princess. I will never forget the night she tried to take me away. I swear that she will pay for what she did...

Black now passed by a peaceful lake. Sitting down, he waved his hand through the air, causing a shower of small stones to fly fourth from his hand and skip accross the lake. Sitting down on the banks of the shore, he took a quick look around and noticed a faint glimmer of red light...

"Who's there...?"

Black pulled out his staff and slowly crept over to the source of the light, only to discover the girl unconscious on thr ground, faint red light shimmering at her neck.

I should help her... I hope that Glyphs still work in this world, for her sake...

Digging into the pockets of his robes, Black pulled out a Glyph inscribed with strange markings. Black let a burst of energy flow through the symbol, causing it to glow with a soothing blue light, then placed the activated Glyph of Restoration on the unconscious girl.

"Here's hoping it works..."
The Domain of Secrets    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

"..."
The girl opened her eyes. They were the same shade of blue as the lake water.
"...What...?"
She sat up, lifting her head and blinking confusedly at her surroundings, like a baby bird fresh from its egg.
"Where am I?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Startled, Olimar jumped back at the sight of her waking up, he grabbed the lone Pikmin by it's stem and ran behind a tree, watching the two.
Toad House    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

"I do not really know much about where I am... I just arrived in this world recenty. As far as I can explain, we are on the shores of a lake just outside Kinkian Town in the Golden Crown Kindgom. My name is Back Yoshi, but you can call me Black..."

Black extended his hand the the girl, offering to pick her up out of the mud.

"You were just laying here when I found you... and you may wish to get out of the mud here. Don't want ot get sick..."
The Domain of Secrets    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

An...aggresively pink winged maiden slowly circled out of the sky, looking for her lost key ring. This was Rain Hino, and she started walking around a bit for her keys. Then she found them...next to two people.
"Hey! Is everyone all right?"

Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

Pikmin and Olimar wrote:
Olimar screamed as the S.S. Dolphin crashed down near the lake, it embedded itself into into the ground, as Olimar bounced out of the cockpit and onto the surface.
Olimar looked at the ship, it was much more damaged than it had ever been, only the simple exterior remaining. With a sigh, he turned away and began walking...
But what was this? Olimar tripped over something. It was a red stem with a single lead planted in the ground! Olimar looked with joy as he pulled out the Pikmin, which stared at him with awe. The two set off, with bright hopes for the future.

((Probably best post that will be here. MsDevin is phale. *lurklurk*))
Stuff Mart    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:51 pm   Reply with quote

LudwigVonKoopa wrote:
Pikmin and Olimar wrote:

((Probably best post that will be here. MsDevin is phale. *lurklurk*))

[[...Cut, Print, Kill Werand. *Rapidly attacks with chainsaw*]]
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play