digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

FreezerBurn vs. The Knight Who Commands the Wind

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

Here's another thrilling Glitz Pit battle... we have one newcomer who's taken the tournament by storm, and an old competitor we've seen plenty times before... but, since he won by default in the last round, we haven't actually gotten to see him fight in a long time.
So, this is the first battle of the second round... and our two competitors are...

The Shy Guys that aren't so shy, Freezer Burn...
*gestures toward Dead Guy, Glutton Guy, and Heavy Weapons Guy*

versus the knight who controls the wind, The Chaotic Wind!
*gestures toward Vaati*

Let's see how this exciting fight goes! Get ready to...
BAAAAATTTLEEEEEEE!!!
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

*in the stands with arms crossed*

I'd be up there, but they had to outnumber me... stupid. Just plain stupid. I was better! It's like a giant mattress, and a small-ish boulder! Though they're bigger, I'm more dense, and therefore, am HEAVIER.
PSI and more    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

"Hope no one minds if I use me special blade." Said Vaati as he pulled out his sword which began to glow with the power of wind.

"lets see how well you can dodge the powers of wind." Said Vaati as he started slashing at the ones called the Freezer Burn causing strong winds to start pushing them around.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

The General was jumping up and down in the stands, cheering on the Shy Guys in the arena.

"C'mon! Blow him to ribbons! And then blow the ribbons to shreds!"

Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

General Guy wrote:
The General was jumping up and down in the stands, cheering on the Shy Guys in the arena.

"C'mon! Blow him to ribbons! And then blow the ribbons to shreds!"

Yeah! And blow the shreds to atoms!
Stuff Mart    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:09 am   Reply with quote

The sound of metal scraping across the wood platform could be heard throughout the arena as HWG slid across the floor. He was still upright, as he had incredible balance from carrying his cannon around for most of his life, but he was being pushed along, just the same, making it hard to aim. It didn't help that most of his projectiles would be affected by the winds, either.

Glutton guy was simply too heavy to be affected much, and started to slowly walk towards Vaati, his mask suddenly grinning.

Dead Guy was having a hard time fighting the strong winds in mid-air, but then saw his old General sitting in the stands, cheering him on.

"This one's for the General!" he called out, as he steadied himself. He inhaled, then sent three huge poison gunk balls at the wind mage. If any one of them connected, it would do some superficial damage, but it would also poison him badly. If they missed, they would splatter all over Vaati's side of the floor, sticking him in place temporarily if he stepped in it.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

"Seems I will need a barrier for defense." said Vaati as his blade created barrier of powerful winds.

Vaati then began charging up the power within his blade.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

Since Vaati did not dodge, all three sludge balls splattered on his barrier, and oozed around it, completely blocking his view. Dead Guy did a gleeful somersault in the air as the heavy winds dissipated, and flew behind HWG.

By now, Glutton Guy had made his way right up next to Vaati, and was grinning madly. "I'M HUNGRRRRRYYYY!" He bellowed, then opened his mouth really freaking wide, and started to inhale, stronger than the winds in the previous turn. There was almost no chance Vaati wouldn't be sucked up, barrier and all.

HWG noticed this, and made a few adjustments to his cannon.
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:22 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati's sword began to glow brighter as he had stored enough power to use a powerful wind attack.

"Lets seel how well this works against all of you." said Vaati as he began to spin.

Eventually Vaati was spinning at a fast pace as he held his sword out.

"Time to use one of my powerful attacks Chaotic Whirlwind Strike!!!" yelled Vaati as he unleashed a large tornado that began sucking up anything that was not nailed to the ring.

((My fight condition has been finished. The next attack will have a die roll to determine how well it works.))
Dark World Shop of Magic    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

[[So...you're just completely ignoring the fact that he's sucking you up like Kirby? Ok... Confused And what about the fact that you're still in the barrier that's covered with sludge? I think you need to re-learn spatial and situational relationships, but whatever...]]

The tornado was sucked almost instantly into Glutton Guy's gaping maw, and Vaati followed. As soon as he was inside, Glutton started chewing, dealing small amounts of damage as his saliva worked it's magic. If trapped in his mouth long enough, it would turn Vaati Tiny, shrinking him, and decreasing his attack. But, instead, he spit him out after a few chews, launching him across the stage to lay at HWG's feet.

"BLECH! You taste terrible!"

Heavy Weapons looked down, and shot his Bill Blaster right in Vaati's face. A stick hung out of the barrel with a small banner reading 'BANG!' hanging from it.

"Boo." Dead guy rose up, and shot a jet of flames straight at their opponent.
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

The Not-So-Shy Guys wrote:
[[So...you're just completely ignoring the fact that he's sucking you up like Kirby? Ok... Confused And what about the fact that you're still in the barrier that's covered with sludge? I think you need to re-learn spatial and situational relationships, but whatever...]]

The tornado was sucked almost instantly into Glutton Guy's gaping maw, and Vaati followed. As soon as he was inside, Glutton started chewing, dealing small amounts of damage as his saliva worked it's magic. If trapped in his mouth long enough, it would turn Vaati Tiny, shrinking him, and decreasing his attack. But, instead, he spit him out after a few chews, launching him across the stage to lay at HWG's feet.

"BLECH! You taste terrible!"

Heavy Weapons looked down, and shot his Bill Blaster right in Vaati's face. A stick hung out of the barrel with a small banner reading 'BANG!' hanging from it.

"Boo." Dead guy rose up, and shot a jet of flames straight at their opponent.
((Well wind verses wind is something to know about they cancel each other out, for instances try sucking up a giant tornado without it sucking you up instead. Also I'm not good when I have to dodge like 2 or more attacks even if a character I'm using is not out numbered.))

As the flames drew near Vaati quickly got to his feet and leaped into the air as he slashed towards the flames sending wind beams at the flames.(Think of Meta Knights sword beams but made of wind instead)

"Lets see how well you do against many tornadoes" Said Vaati as he began to spin unleashing many human sized tornadoes.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:39 pm   Reply with quote

Well... this battle is over... and I gave them some time to refresh...

At the moment, FreezerBurn has a higher score. But both FreezerBurn and The Chaotic Wind still need to fight The Midnight Koops... only then will we know which two teams will go on to the finals!

... and the next battle is... ... ... *flips a coin* ...

FreezerBurn vs. The Midnight Koops!
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play