digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

FreezerBurn vs. The Midnight Koops
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

Finally time for another Glitz Pit battle, between our two new competitors that have been doing very well since they joined... but we still don't know how they'll do against each other!
On with the second battle of the second round! Here's our first fighter team...

The Shy Guys that aren't so shy, FreezerBurn...
*gestures toward Dead Guy, Glutton Guy, and Heavy Weapons Guy*

and ou second team, the Fusion Confusion... The Midnight Koops!
*gestures toward Flare, Spark, Earth, Aqua, and Cure*

Let's see how this exciting fight goes! Get ready to...
BAAAAATTTLEEEEEEE!!!
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:03 am   Reply with quote

Shadow Guy wrote:
*is cheering for Freezer Burn by using sign language*

(He tries to be silent most of the time.)

Last edited by Lord Vaati on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

Um... where are the combatants? o_O;
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:05 am   Reply with quote

[[I was waiting for Timpani to post... Confused ]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:39 am   Reply with quote

(She's grounded and is sneaking on every so often. So you can post first, or you can keep waiting. Just making sure you people remember this exists. o_O)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:50 pm   Reply with quote

The Not-So's made their way up on to the stage, muttering to each other.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah, yeah...Stop worrying..."

"Well...I still really don't like this..."

"I'm hungry..."

Heavy Weapons Guy backed away, almost off of the stage, and Glutton Guy ran off through the audience, and out the front door to get food. Dead Guy remained alone, floating above the stage. He sighed.

'My invisibility is the only thing I've got going for me...' he thought, and promptly disappeared. He began charging an attack, and moved silently, changing his position to help avoid detection.
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:41 am   Reply with quote

*continues to cheer for FreezerBurn*
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Sho Minamimoto
The Super Koopas

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:32 am   Reply with quote

"Finally, the battle can start" was heard from outside. A single weak fireball came in bouncy slowly on the floor. It then suddenly exploded with fire and smoke covered the stage. After a while, the smoke cleared and out appeared Flare.

Then five of Terra came in. "What the? Was this mentioned in a sudden meeting that I missed?" said Flare quickly.

Next Cure came in, singing "Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Flare, Happy birthday to you!" Cure then looked at the 5 of Terra. "What the?" Cure asked but was replied by Flare with "I know, it's weird. We weren't told this at all. The 5 Terra flew around at high speed in all directions. One of them ran into something and another one yelled out "Go now Spark!"

Spark rushed in with a charged thunder attack. He launched it where the object that one of the 5 of Terra ran into was. If the object was hit, it would be visible due to the thunder that would stay on it while the object got paralyzed.

Aqua came in gently. "Did you forget to enter greatly?" questioned Flare. Aqua didn't reply. Everyone on the team backed away from Aqua while Aqua went in the middle of the stage. All of the team suddenly jumped out of the way and then Aqua exploded. Then Aqua came in. "Hello, what did I miss?" Cure replied "That exploding fake Aqua model that Terra made with wood really worked well didn't it?" All the team members were still hiding and the 4 models that Terra made of himself went to the stage and exploded.

(( dice roll to decide if the thunder hit [roll=2] 1=Hit 2=Miss ))
Actions
Dice Used: 2 Roll Results: 2.
FREE COINS    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:51 am   Reply with quote

He had narrowly dodged the electric attack by flying straight up, and subsequently avoided the explosions this way. He had finished charging, and inhaled. He then quickly blew out a thick purple cloud of poison smoke, which speedily covered the whole stage. HWG would be unaffected, simply because of his mask.

Just by coming in contact with it, it would have slightly paralyzing effects on the other team. But if any of them breathed it, it would poison and weaken them badly, slowly reducing their health. He moved off to the side, and prepared another spell, still invisible.

[[Roll to see if it was inhaled, 1= yes, 2= no.]]

[[The order is: Flare, Terra, Cure, Spark, and Aqua]]

[roll=2,2,2,2]
Actions
Dice Used: 2,2,2,2, Roll Results: 2,2,1,2.
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:52 am   Reply with quote

[roll=2]
Actions
Dice Used: 2 Roll Results: 1.
Sho Minamimoto
The Super Koopas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:52 am   Reply with quote

Aqua quickly unleashed a big wave of water onto the field. It washed away all of the smoke, stopping the paralyze effect. Being water type, his body runned on water more. This helped made the poison gas that he inhaled become less potent and he could also wash out the poison gas. Once the poison gas had mixed with his water, he spewed out some water, ejecting the poison from his body with it. He went over to Cure and rested near Cure. He didn't want to fight incase there was still some poison left.

Cure was ok. He hadn't been effected, because Cure had learnt how to not be effected by status conditions while learning medical skills and magic. "It's lucky that those three were not affected, they have no advantages against poison gas." Cure was sitting out aswell. Cure scanned over Aqua to make sure that no poison was remaining in Aqua.

"You two, move out of the way!" Terra yelled as he made the ground lift up to make a chamber around the stage. They were outside it, but the opponent might of been stuck in there. A hole appeared in the chamber. The chamber was like a tree, only the wood was very thick and strong.

Spark flew over to the hole and kept using thunder attacks into the hole. Inside, the attacks bounced everywhere. "If he got caught inside, then this should be able to hit him."

Flare waited for the next step in the battle. He went over to Aqua and Cure. Cure told Flare that he had finished checking Aqua.

(( [roll=2] 1=Aqua is fine 2=some poison remains ))
Actions
Dice Used: 2 Roll Results: 1.
FREE COINS    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:11 am   Reply with quote

Dead Guy was originally going to light the very flammable poison smoke on fire, but since it was gone, he instead cast it on his wooden prison, and it immediately burst into flames, exploding to some degree, shooting shards of flaming wood in every direction. Unfortunately, he was also hit by one of the electric attacks, and he fell to the floor, writhing, his invisibility shocked off.
He shook off the worst of it, and again rose into the air.

"THAT..........HURT!"

His mask spun counter-clockwise furiously, and he divebombed the first opponent he saw with surprising speed, which just happened to be Terra.

[roll=3,3]

[[Contact has a 66% chance [1 or 2] to inflict 1. Poison, 2. Burn, 3. Freeze]]

Last edited by LoudKid on Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Actions
Dice Used: 3,3 Roll Results: 3,3.
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:12 am   Reply with quote

[[ D: ]]
Sho Minamimoto
The Super Koopas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:18 am   Reply with quote

Terra quickly went backwards. "This battle is almost over." he said quickly. He continued back but a sudden gust of wind blew him into the opponent. "Oww!" he yelled. "But your attack just flipped around" he said as he grabbed onto Dead Guy's feet.

Spark started to charge his attack. This was interupted though, because Aqua came in and used his water to charge it. The thunder started to eat on the water that was added and a loud sound could be heard from the attack. "Get ready to get out of the way Terra!"

Terra could feel Dead Guy trying to escape but he continued to hold on tight. He heard Spark yell "NOW!" and he let go of Dead Guy and pushed away with great speed. Spark followed this with letting the attack go and hit Dead Guy. It spun with great speed due to the water, helping it do more damage, and hit Dead Guy with a huge impact. It spun around rapidly damaging Dead Guy, and then it went and pushed Dead Guy, applying a strong force against his body.

There was peaceful slience for a second. Then a loud noise was heard and lots of smoke was around. Once the smoke cleared, Dead Guy was seen stuck in the explosion. He was lying down, he looked like he was damaged badly. The 5 rejoined each other, all worn out. A feeling of probaly being victorious was shared by the 5.

Flare went over to Dead Guy. He noticed Dead Guy's eye move. He charged up an attack. If Dead Guy moved away , he would still be strong. If not, then he must be damaged too much to continue and The Midnight Koops would of had won.
FREE COINS    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

Dead Guy was lying there, knocked from events caused by his own blind rage and stupidity. The movement Flare saw was him was him regaining consciousness, however slightly. He lay there, thinking.

'No....This...wasn't fair....the fight was rigged....and they still went all out...I like their ruthlessness...but...'

'I CANNOT LOSE LIKE THIS...'
He looked up at Flare, breathing heavily, on the verge of death again.
He chuckled slightly, wincing at the pain.

"Here's a little trick I picked up from the other side..."

HWG stepped backwards, and fell off the stage, huddling under the edge.

Dead Guy self-destructed, vanishing in several huge icy, fiery, and poisonous explosions, which, together covered the entire stage. The explosions continued on for several seconds, like a small fireworks show, only deadlier. The enemies would all be severely damaged, with random afflictions.

His voice emanated from seemingly nowhere.

"I may have lost, but I've made sure you've felt the sting. I look forward to fighting you five again..."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play