digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Twlight of Hope

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:34 am   Reply with quote

The monsters came 25 years ago. ever since then you and the rest of the survivors have had to survive in the Yotoshima Power Plants main office near the center of Tokyo. From the top of the building, everything seemed normal. Rain is pouring down upon the glowling city that you once called home, it looks peaceful. But you know otherwise. Down there, in the streets, lies an evil that has been plaguing your people for over two decades. It ends tonight.

Intro post after people sign up. Modern magic shit thingy. Think Kingdom Hearts or FF7 when coming up with a character design. I'll post my own later for reference.

Intro when enough sign up.

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
History:
Skill/Weapon: Magic is allowed, but don't go overboard. Base your powers upon one primary type please.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Wii_Are_Venom
New Vampire [no name yet]

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Name: None yet
Sex: Male
Species: Human Vampire
Appearance: Tall, about 6' 3"
History: Can't remember anything, just "woke up" a week or so ago.
Skill/Weapon: Being freshly raised, he is extremely powerful in body, but weaker in his mental powers (i.e. telepathy, mind control, etc.). Extremely fast and accurate, he preferrs long range knife throwing until he either runs out of ammo or incapacitates the subject, at which point he closes in for the kill.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play