digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Midnight Koops vs. The Chaotic Wind

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

This is the second-to-last fight in the Glitz Pit... it's here where we find out which two players move on... and which one player... is out.

So, in this fight we have The Midnight Koops...
*gestures toward Flare, Spark, Terra, Aqua and Cure*

versus The Chaotic Wind!
*gestures toward Vaati*

Let's get ready to...
BAAAAATTTLEEEEEEE!!!
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
This is the second-to-last fight in the Glitz Pit... it's here where we find out which two players move on... and which one player... is out.

So, in this fight we have The Midnight Koops...
*gestures toward Flare, Spark, Terra, Aqua and Cure*

versus The Chaotic Wind!
*gestures toward Vaati*

Let's get ready to...
BAAAAATTTLEEEEEEE!!!

Cheers them both on, but boos them both because they are against them both I are cheering for them win but lose....and leaves the stadium confused.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:42 am   Reply with quote

Glutton Guy was in the stands, shoving massive amounts of food into his mouth as usual, barely keeping his eyes on the fight. Heavy Weapons Guy was nowhere to be seen, and Dead Guy was, well, dead...again. Although this would soon be taken care of...
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 am   Reply with quote

Vaati stepped into the ring dressed in his Dark Wind Mage clothes that he did not wear when he fought the team of Shy Guys.

"So I'll be facing a bunch of spell casting hags on flying brooms,this shouldn't be very hard." Said Vaati as he began to create a large orb made of wind.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Sho Minamimoto
The Super Koopas

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:51 am   Reply with quote

"If this shouldn't be hard, then why are you wearing those dark mage clothes? Why not your normal ones?" said Flare. He came in on a motorbike. He charged the motor and did a wheelie around Vaati. He then jumped over the audience and did a big trick. Just before he landed, he threw a fireball at Vaati. He landed and went back to fight.

"Sigh, Flare is being a show off again..." as he walked over to Flare. Aqua was tired today, and didn't want to fight. Aqua went to the audience, and started doing magic tricks.

"Um... Why is this becoming a circus?" said Terra. He walked to Vaati and got ready to fight.

Flare went around the stage and leaked fuel from his motorbike on the floor. He got rid of the motorbike and used a fireball to light the fuel, creating a flame barrier around the stage.

Spark went to the top of the fight area. He was going to stay there for the fight, using his electricity when needed.

Cure went up to the top aswell. He was going to send down healing spells when the team needed them.
FREE COINS    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:00 am   Reply with quote

Vaati still charging wind energy used his free hand to draw his blade.

Upon drawing his blade Vaati was surrounded by a barrier of wind allowing him to take less damage from the flames.

After the flame had hit Vaati had gathered enough power.

"Lets see how well you do against a wind storm."

Vaati threw the orb of concentrated wind magic into the middle of the ring.

Upon impact the orb formed a giant cyclone that began pulling in anything that was not nailed down.

Vaati after throwing the orb had quickly plunged his blade into the ring so that he would not be pulled into the cyclone.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Sho Minamimoto
The Super Koopas

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:26 am   Reply with quote

"Thunder Storm!" Spark shouted as he used the spell. The area became dark and cloudy. Thunder struck down and hit the cyclone, creating many tornadoes. Then spun around and circled Vaati.

Aqua had the audience with him. After a while, the audience members started using magic against Vaati when Aqua did a good magic trick.

Flare flew up and started burning the roof. After a while, the pieces started falling and were about to hit Vaati.

Terra held his hands on the ground. He made a tree shoot up and contain Vaati and the tornadoes.

Cure made a little hole in the tree and looked through it to see what Vaati was doing next.
FREE COINS    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

"(insert one of Vaati's short evil laughs here.) So you know a spell or two but I am only toying with you for I have not begun to show my true power." and with a wave of his hand Vaati sent a powerful gust of wind towards the burning pieces of the roof sending them somewhere that was not above Vaati, then quickly pulled his sword from the ground and sheathed it in its scabbard.

"Now I shall show you my true power! Giant Meteor Strike!" With that Vaati leaped into the air and transformed into a giant version of himself and slammed into the ground sending parts of the ring to fly in many directions, some of them were zooming towards Spark while the rest were heading towards the other. After his attack Vaati returned to his normal size and prepared for his next and final attack.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Cloud Strife
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Cloud slowly and calmly walks into the audienceand watches them fight. "Tsk useless fighting" he said. "but I do need to form a team"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play