digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Metal Gear RP? (Metal Gear Solid: Death of Devotion)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Who here would join a Metal Gear Solid RP, set after Portable Ops and before Metal Gear 1? Shifty

The basic plot is Big Boss and Roy Campbell establish FOXHOUND after the San Hieronymo incident. You end up joining, and are immediately sent on a mission with Big Boss into South America, where a group of Rebels have seized the remains of Metal Gear RAXA that were destroyed by Big Boss at the end of Portable Ops... However, an offer from a certain backstabbing-revolver-wielding-"Major" puts Snake in conflict with his beliefs, and his faith in the mission.

This is basically where Big Boss *crag* snaps, from being set up by the Government twice (Snake Eater and Portable Ops) and from Ocelot's proposal. Campbell won't be fighting, but he'll be over the radio as Support as well as SIGINT, Paramedic, and another person. I've thought of this plot for weeks, and I'm pretty sure I have it down canonically. I'll be playing both Big Boss and Campbell, as well as the Support Team and probably the major Villain. I'm going to need people to play the bosses, which won't be all that bad since they'll be a hybrid of the Metal Gear series bosses.

So, would anyone actually be interested?
Outer Heaven    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

Me, seeing as Popple's bombed. Although I never got a chance to play PO, is that okay?
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Ocelot
Twytch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Geno wrote:
Me, seeing as Popple's bombed. Although I never got a chance to play PO, is that okay?

The only things you need to know are that most of the original Snake Eater cast are in it, Campbell was a pervert when he was younger, and Ocelot Offers to create The Patriots with Big Boss.

Other than that, I think you're set.
Outer Heaven    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

Wow...Campbell as a pervert? Smile
Ocelot
Twytch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Geno wrote:
Wow...Campbell as a pervert? :)

A blond haired, bearded pervert.
Outer Heaven    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

That would go great with my MGS character...Who's a girl.
Ocelot
Twytch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

:o

I actually had Young Campbell as an alt before. xD
Outer Heaven    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play