digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Franis Mart
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

Wow your shop keeps getting better and better
Tales of shop    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:29 am   Reply with quote

lolsearchlight
Massive update to the store! As some have seen throughout the recent time, I've added many new items to the store. The new items have just been updated into the first page.

Dark-Franis! Sap away your opponent's MP! Credit goes to Lord Crump for the item image.

Franine! Attack and humiliate your opponents with this attack / spraypaint item!

Franis-Container! Just because the holidays are over doesn't mean containers are useless; just combine this with your item and give the full container to the recipient. Use the full container on yourself to open it.

Franis-Vial! A totally non-conspicuous item that heals your MP fully!

And Nuclear-Franis! Destroy your foes with one of these 99-damage items!

That's all of the items made within the last week or so. Any other items you may have gotten that are not listed in the main topic were most likely temporary or discontinued. I hope to update the shop with more items in the recent future. I thank you for your time.
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 am   Reply with quote

Those are the best Franis animations ever.
Actions
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:32 am   Reply with quote

...wow.

:D
Hammerspace    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 am   Reply with quote

The container animation is cool! Keep it up!

i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:45 pm   Reply with quote

Thank you all for the comments. The Franis Container alone took over 70 unique frames and about an hour or more to edit and animate. Also, I've got a new item up that I've wanted to add but forgot about:

Healing-Franis! As the name implies, it heals you for 90 HP. You have to be alive when being healed, so 100 HP items are a bit wasted. Many people revive themselves with the standard Life-shroom, so this is the perfect item for those people. This also helps me lower the production cost to make the items more available. 60 coins is a bit high, so I'll lower the price of them as I produce more and figure out the costs.

Also, I've reduced the price of Franis-Containers to 7 coins, knowing that few people use containers... Anyways, that's the newest update. I'll update the new item to the first page later. Also, as a promotion for the store, I've buried some items in some (2) of the posts in the topic. I buried them last post, but it seems nobody found them... Check into the store and topic often, as I may bury more new items into the later posts!

Edit: It appears somebody got them...
Anti-Francis Mart    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:16 pm   Reply with quote

An amazing shop.

Truly.
Stuff Mart    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

Filling in for Vid on this Franis Mart update is me. It's four days from being an official necropost... Just in time.

Now, Franis Mart has stepped away from completely selling Franis items. We'll still be primarily Franis-based, but more varied items will come through the store, as some have already seen.

Drifloon plushies! Objection! Stones!

As Francis has made collectables viewable, I have kicked it off with two new items. However, I will most likely recycle these items eventually. Especially the Objection! Stone, it's no good quality and I just based it off a joke. I'll get rid of it tonight. I'll be making quite a few new collectibles and items now, so keep your eyes on the shop!

Note: Giant Cherries might be on sale one day; I made it originally for a giveaway. Wrath of Colon Ds or Platinum Franis trophies will never be available to the general public.

Anti-Francis Mart    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 am   Reply with quote

KH hit it on the head.
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market