digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dark World Services

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:22 pm   Reply with quote

Ok this is as the topic name implies is a place where I do a few things for little or no profit.

Our current services are as follows.

Create Image Animation/Gif Image:
Since I can do a few animation gifs I'm willing to make almost any images into an animation. Just give me a PM some unanimated images or post them in this topic in the order you want them to go in once animated and I'll animate it and give you the total price for making the animation.

Transparantizing:
A 1 coin profit service involving the act of transparentizing an image or sprite. Sadly images made by a camera are not able to be made transparent.

Sprite Recolors:
A 1 coin profit service involving recolors of certain images and sprites.

Refunds are included in all profitable services.

If I find out I can do something else I will add it to the list.

Here is a list of people I'm currently doing something for and what kind of thing I'm doing for them.

List of People I'm doing stuff for:

I'm currently doing nothing since I've just started this service thing.
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market