digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Why I am an Athiest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

I used to believe in God, but then I thought of a few things. One, if God blesses and loves everybody, then why are people living in poverty? Why are our soldiers dieing in Iraq and the other countries? If there is a God, why does there have to be people who suffer, everyday of their lives? If God is perfect why aren't we? We ARE his creations right? It doesn't make sense to me.
Also, I find it hard to believe that there is a single omnipotent being who created everything out of nothing. If he created the universe, then where did he come from? Did he always just exist, or did some even stronger being create him? If so, then who created them? And so on? It leaves me confused when I think about it.
Please do not hate or shun me for my beliefs. I am a semi-normal, functioning member of society.

This was copypasted from another blog of mine.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

I think we all face those questions at some point. There are answers, even though it is hard to find them amongst all the lies and junk.
Maybe you should hold off claiming to be Atheist until you are really sure?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger