digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wow, this is cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

COMMENT YOU ASSMUNCHERS
-EDIT: WOW, first actual blog...
AND WE HAVE MOD POWERSSS!!!

Finally, an open-ended area where we can post what we want to, this is long overdue.

First off, this week the IUoS hit 69 pages. All I can say is *crag* YES!!!! Cool

Crazy Cody's incident made me very, disturbed. It also made me realize how easy I actually have it. I thought my mom was a crazy bitch (she still is) but not nearly as bad as what CC is going through.

I am currently downloading the Brawl soundtrack, crag yes. And I just got the MKWii one. ilu Creepy.

Since this is the first blog, like ever, (when I made this it was only YM out yet) I really don't know what to say, perhaps in future blogs I'll post more personal things.

Blogs are the first of the many epic things to come that were announced recently. Nametags and this were my two most favoritest things mentioned.

I get me braces off in one week, *crag* yes.

(I know this one is crappy and that I am jumping from subject to subject randomly)

Everyone has been posting their phone #s recently, I will post mine in a few weeks when I get texting, so that people can both call and text.

I have nothing else to say, and If you were bored enough to read the whole thing, thanks.

Cool out
Cyber Shop    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

damn you all
Cyber Shop    
BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

o hai
House of Random    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger