digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Random Depression. :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:32 am   Reply with quote

Oh, smiley face, why the *crag* are you there.

Normally, when it comes to blogs, journals, etc., I avoid writing twice a day.

Mmm, but, I'm in a bad mood... and... normalcy isn't always my thing.

Bad mood meaning the random times where I feel down, depressed... you know, the works. That mood where you don't want to do anything... where you feel like your insides are being compacted, thus causing your organs to press up against each other in a bloody mess. The mood where someone greets you, and you turn around and snap.

"Hi? HI? How can you say that right now? How can you be so *crag* lighthearted?! You don't get it do you? What the *crag* is your problem?!"

Naturally, the outburst confuses the other person, who simply turns around and walks away, wondering what you were screeching about.

I think you get my point.

In short, I'm in a shitty mood.

I don't know why.

Maybe it's because I've been thinking. Again. Thinking... that's... BAD... well, when it comes to this, anyway.

I'm surprised that I'm able to put this across in such a... cheery manner. Maybe I'm insane. Meh... probably not.

Now you get to watch me attempt to cheer myself up. Prepare for a failure.

Mmm.

I changed my mind.

Woohoo.

So. Why am I depressed. This might help.

Hm.

Well.

I think that it's probably...

TRIVIAL.

Nonetheless, I need to rant.

Mom and Dad= DOUCHEBAGS

Mom= Wtf Barbie happy most of the time, then turns around and transforms into SATAN.

Dad= Um. Well. Sexist. And. Um. Tries to fix my problems but makes them worse.

"I'm not feeling well."

"Why?"

"I dunno. Feeling a little depressed?"

"YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR APPEARANCE, EAT ONLY THIS SINGLE CRACKER FOR THE ENTIRE DAY SO THAT YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT."

*crag*.

Alrighty.

I'm having friend problems, but I can't rant about them here, or the result will be a "DON'T HATE ME! ;-;" topic, making me out to be an evil demon bitch.

... Not saying that I'm NOT an evil demon bitch...

Then there's Mom's boyfriend.

That's rather self-explanatory.

Um... getting into shit with the school now. Everyone thinks I'm suicidal and stuff. The counsellors think I'm unstable.

"OH WOW, JESSIE, YOU'RE GONNA KILL YOURSELF."

Um... something that I can't talk about on here...

Oh, and then there are all of the pills that Dad's been pushing on me to "enhance my appearance." They're probably effing my brain up.

And... let's see... my parents think I'm BULIMIC. HAHAHA. No. No. No. NO.

[/rant]

:/

Wtf did I just write.

I'm not sure if that was EMO or retarded, but, I'm going to lol at it tomorrow.

Haha, my poor brain.
some shop lol    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger