digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Blogs don't = My Creations + extra rant

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

I've seen a few people creating topics, spam, nothing to do with there life, rants or anything about them or others, just saying GOOD NIGHT DIGIBUTTER.

GOOD MORNING DIGIBUTTER. TOPIC OVER.

or a topic that shows something they've created... youtube poop, SMW hack... That don't post it in the my creations, or something. In my opinion, you should have to sticky a topic like that, then post it in my creations. Sure, normal topics will get attention, but normal topics are more or so, for :emo: people, or people who had something exciting happen in there day, that they want to share... Not for NEW CREATION!!! NOT GOING TO POST IN MY CREATIONS!!! ONLY BLOGS!!!

Blogs that show... something you did deserve a sticky, that's all. It shows it in your profile only, I believe. Then post it in my creations. I mean, heck...

Oh I don't know. Maybe i'm going out on a limb, getting to pissed about this stuff. Maybe I should just delete this topic... But I won't. Gosh, this shouldn't even be here. This is a pile of crap. This isn't even a blog, dammit.

I don't even BLOG and i'm complaining about the blogging. Ironic.

Posts expected: Nobody cares. stfu.
Ornaments    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:58 pm   Reply with quote

Blogging about anti creation, still a blog.

I think that if you are going to blog your creations, you should have a designated "Pimp" topic where you post a link to your creations, or have a link to your current projects (in YC) possibly even pushing it a little in the blog
Poison's Boutique    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:13 pm   Reply with quote

LOL IMMA CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOGS

Err...I guess there's not much we can do about it.

Blogs are supposed to be about the freedom of the user, but hopefully members can find some common sense about creations, spam, etc.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger