digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

O'Blog (entry#3)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:20 pm   Reply with quote

Right so Instead of taking up lots of un-needed space at the top I figure Ill use this first part much like my Sister Sarah Did. for a little bit about me.

I'm 18 (Born January 21st 1990)
My name Is Fayth Dion, Nicknamed Noid.
I'm a transsexual, which means I am between genders. (pre-evaluation period) please refer to me as female.
I am Bisexual and Single ;D

I like to think of myself as a likable person, I consider myself an Intellectual and politically savvy. I love to talk and I'm always willing to help people out. I like to call things as I see them, I dislike liars. and prefer it when people don't sugarcoat things, as that makes complements all the sweeter.

I'm an aspiring sound technician, further aspiring to become a sound engineer. I have an interest in mixology (bar tending) and plan to tend bar for a collage job. I'm heavily addicted to video game music. I have a love of theater, and try to catch a live show twice a year.

My two favorite games are Smash Brothers Brawl, And Team Fortress 2(Ps3) both account names are in my profile for those who want to play with me =3. I'm known as quite the contender in brawl While I'm less competitive in TF2

I dabble in all sorts of things. Ranging from writing, to construction of water cannons. I like to consider myself someone who has her options open, and her whole life ahead of her.

Life is what you make it, And I make my life worth living. so come and see my day to day developments. struggles, Laughs, tears, Pain, Happiness. All of it. here for you to Enjoy or Ignore.

Last edited by Super Postman on Fri May 09, 2008 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Poison's Boutique    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

Right so, I figure I can blog about my sub par day today. =/

school wasn't too bad. kinda average, except I got called down to the office to get a paper signed by my math teacher to say that, Yes I am failing the course, and I do need to go to summer school (In my senior year =/).

Fell asleep in a few classes. the norm, onset senioritis is kicking in. blah blah blah. average day.

Home was pretty uneventful. I had a petty argument with my father, it was very tense, to put it simply I haven't told my dad about my Issue yet, and the tensions building. Ive been meaning to but its complicated to keep it vague.

On the bright side, I should be able to get my own motorcycle by the end of summer just in time for collage.

things are just mundane. that is all.
Poison's Boutique    
Jet
Super Gwag Meister
Vampire

HP: 80 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

What a happy life!
Mario Kart Central    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

Life:
Today I stayed home, got nothing done, was a little down mainly the part about loathing my body. but I'm okay for now.

I should have worked on my politics final but I was lazy and decided not to. Life was pretty uneventful and kinda sad today with the exception of the stuff Sarah gave me to look over regarding Evaluations. which has reminded me, I need schedule mine. Its just difficult because mom has to run it through insurance. =/ pricey stuff otherwise.

Games

I brawled CBLuigi today, we had some good matches despite the lag.( which killed one of our matches) he is getting better, and a tougher opponent is always nice.

I'm currently attempting to get the gourdcore Trophy In Kingdom of loathing during my Attempt to unlock A Bad-Moon run. both of which are inconvienet
(Lv.5 Disco Bandit Noid Nitsua Boozecore)

Also Pokemon Puzzle Leauge is available for buying on VC. Next 10 bucks I can get go to that. since Im a Panel de Pon Addict.
Poison's Boutique    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

I think I'm going to get back into playing Brawl once more... I like playing against CBLuigi, too. And you. ^^
Dimension D    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
I think I'm going to get back into playing Brawl once more... I like playing against CBLuigi, too. And you. ^^

Ive been on a stage builder kick recently. I may post a few of mine up here if people are interested. course you are fun to brawl as well =3
Poison's Boutique    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

Well as for your first post... I've never played TF2... D:

BUT... Of course, Brawl, and still loving it. ^^
Dimension D    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Well as for your first post... I've never played TF2... D:

BUT... Of course, Brawl, and still loving it. ^^

you'd love it, well Id assume so because we have similar tastes.
Poison's Boutique    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
you'd love it, well Id assume so because we have similar tastes.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I'd like it. I love online games where you work with others as a team and such...
Dimension D    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:06 am   Reply with quote

Life:

I didn't sleep for hours about 30 to be exact, at around 5 I really didn't feel like staying awake anymore. I wanted to nod off for a bit so I could have some quick energy to play CBLuigi for his birthday, but when I woke up it was too late... sorry CB =/

School was actually kinda fun, we are watching "Thank You for smoking" which is a kick ass movie think "The big Lebowski" meets Lobbyists

So besides being a little sleep deprived school was great. On the way home, me and my father got into an argument over something completely stupid, AGAIN. the constant tension with him always existed... unfortunately its on the rise. and when I tell him about....well you know... oh god... I just don't know whats going to happen.

Games: NONE
Poison's Boutique    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger