digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Most epic story ever!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:24 am   Reply with quote

Teleportation is a glitch people abuse I think. I was on DK mountain, in first the whole time, and suddenly a guy pops up ten feet infront of me at the finish line. D:
PSI and more    
Master of pizza
Zeeco

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

That, my friend, is the affect of lag. It happens to everybody. It is not a hack, nor a glitch, it is lag. Some people are confused by this.

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:30 am   Reply with quote

its not a glitch, its lag. The people who lags have crappy connection, making it seems like they are teleporting.
As for the race has ended and ranks determined, that happens when all the racer (or almost) loses connection. It happened to me yesterday.
Baby Shop    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:06 pm   Reply with quote

I always get free wins... cursed Wifi, not letting me play, but gives me free points!

LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

I have another epic story! Want to hear it?

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

Tiptron MKII wrote:

sure, and next time just tell us the story instead of asking us if we want to hear it.
Baby Shop    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Tiptron MKII wrote:

sure, and next time just tell us the story instead of asking us if we want to hear it.

OK. I ask because some poeple don't care to hear my stories so yeah.... Well here it goes....
I was playing 150cc on Waluigi Stadium in the Banana Cup and I had like 30-ish points (Yes I suck.) Well I was kicking ass and in first place for most of the race on. The second lap on the last ramp before the finish line a blue shell almost hit me but some how I dodged it and continued on. Last lap, still first (yay) Same ramp, blue shell. I got hit this time and all the other CPUs were in a pack and took the chance. Lakitu put me down and I finished 7th. I had 44 points the guy in second had 44 points and I still won the gold with the one star rank. So I was like WTF? but whatever I got it!
So in short I defied the laws of gravity. Lost in 7th place and still won the gold trophy. XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii