digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mario & Luigi RPG: A fanfic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

I just came up with this idea.(Not sure if anyone's done it)Ok, here's how it works. I will need people to represent characters.(It would be easier if you had a name like Mario or whatever) I will be writing a story, and whenever I write something like

Mario:

You will say whatever you want to say. What you say will affect what your character Does in the story.

Example: Mario: I'm going to join the dark side. Mario joins the dark side.

You have hp and can level up too. The wrong decision can lead your character to thier death.

Got that? Ok start signing up as characters!

Oh, and I'm Luigi as well as the writer Smile
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Eh? What? You don't like this idea? Dang.... I missed Peach's birthday party thinking up that idea....
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:08 pm   Reply with quote

It's not that it's a bad idea, it's just that there's already an RP happening and it would be way to confusing if we had two.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play