digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

How do I unlock Baby Weegee?!? D: (Mario Kart Wii)
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
has sex with batman
s-kill
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:49 pm   Reply with quote

use the mushrooms on places like grass that give u an advantage. Look it up on youtube, it shows u where to use them.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

The following courses are really easy:

Koopa Cape (seriously, I beat it with my super sucky Wario Bike Donkey Kong, when I had no characters unlocked and it was only my second time on the track)
GBA Bowser's Castle 3 (really, just do wheelies on the straightaways and mini-turbos on the sharp turns. Doesn't get much easier than this).
GCN DK Mountain (Take the "Over Canyon" jump, where you turbo boost over the large crevice at the end. It saves a TON of time and makes it overall super-easy)
GCN Peach Beach (Wheelie through when the water goes farther out to sea. If you can avoid the Cataquacks, easy)

Tracks to Avoid:

SNES Mario Circuit 3 (EEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIILLLL!!! It took me FOREVER to figure out this one. If you plan on doing it, I suggest Daisy in the Wild Wing, you'll nee a sharp-turner to take care of that nasty 180 turn. xx)
DS Yoshi Falls (Straightforwardly difficult.)
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii