digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I REJECT the current Bowser quiz-show-down!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:01 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Bowser wrote:
This recent quiz shows how BAD you are at faking ME! You couldn't even fake a GOOMBA, Idiot!

YEs i AGRRE AGAINST lord faker
AND...(SORRY IF THESE ARE THE WRONG WORDS BUT)

SHUT UP YOU **** IDIOT OF A FAKER LORD FAKER

I bet you're not even the real Lemmy! If I remember correctly, a tradition in our family was to never cuss, or else we'd get bonked on the head!

I'm not even related to you so just give up lets just do what You said we should do with Zero ignorwe you Razz

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:12 pm   Reply with quote

As much as I enjoy the two of you arguing, (it's rather hard to order minions around while arguing with someone else) the quiz I just did is up in the contests section, and it's waiting for people to vote in it. If you want to see Lord Bowser keep his fake Bowser avatar for another week, you will want to vote in it. If you want to see Lord Bowser recognized as the real Bowser for a week, you will want to vote in it. Either way, there's a chance that you'll vote for Lord Bowser and help him be recognized as the real one.
Shop #42    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:14 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser will never be recognized as the real one again. Nobody likes him except you, Larry Koopa and Big Boo (which is obviously him).

Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:17 pm   Reply with quote

and Larry Koopa isn't actually Larry koopa. His avatar is just a regular koopa troopa!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:20 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi!!! wrote:
and Larry Koopa isn't actually Larry koopa. His avatar is just a regular koopa troopa!

Yep we need a real larry koopa like this one:
http://www.mariosmythology.com/divers/dico/images/larry.jpg

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

Let's just leave the two Bowsers alone while we vote on who the real one is, shall we? http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=616
Shop #42    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Bowser wrote:
This recent quiz shows how BAD you are at faking ME! You couldn't even fake a GOOMBA, Idiot!

YEs i AGRRE AGAINST lord faker
AND...(SORRY IF THESE ARE THE WRONG WORDS BUT)

SHUT UP YOU **** IDIOT OF A FAKER LORD FAKER

I bet you're not even the real Lemmy! If I remember correctly, a tradition in our family was to never cuss, or else we'd get bonked on the head!

I'm not even related to you so just give up lets just do what You said we should do with Zero ignorwe you Razz

I'll say it again... Ignorance is bliss.
Bowser'z!    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi!!! wrote:
Lord Bowser will never be recognized as the real one again. Nobody likes him except you, Larry Koopa and Big Boo (which is obviously him).

Aw, did I hurt wee Mimi's feelings?
Bowser'z!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion