digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Earth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Bagel Fanatic
Private Johnson

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

private johnson flys down and crashes in to a building labled NINTENDO and stares at a human who seems scared
Private johnson: where is the man called "Shigeru Miyamoto"!?
???:*speaks japenese*
private johnson:time to use the translater!repeat what you said..or else!
???/translater:I AM HIM!
Private johnson:*ties Shigeru Miyamoto up and disapears*
Pixelated Christmas    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

* It fades into existance, uses debris and dust to form a prison around "Reggie" and then fades out. *
Overthere Stair    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:16 am   Reply with quote

*Mr I teleports to Shigeru Miyamoto's office*

Shiggy: You again?

Mr I: I'm afraid so. However, I don't plan on making you mindless. Instead, I need you to make something on the equivilent of it, but of pure light.

Shiggy: Well... you'll have to be able to show me that you can beat anyone.

Mr I: BRING IT!

*Mr I is teleported into an arena with Giga Bowser, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, King K. Rool, Nightmare, Emperor Bulbos, Meta-Knight, Marx, Andross, Aparoid Queen, Mother Brain, Dark Samus, Ridley, Ganon, Smithy, Count Bleck, the Shadow Queen, a guy with the Star Rod, and a bowl of soup*

Mr I: Can I take that back?
Temple of I    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

*A few minutes later, Mr I has all of the bosses defeated. However, he has absorbed Andross, Mother Brain, Meta-Knight, Marx, the Star Rod, Smithy, and the bowl of soup*

Shiggy: Alright, you should have enough power...

Mr I: No... I shall never have enough. I shall perish in battle. I have absorbed the future, though I can only take small glimpses at it. I must make certain that the future is not cancelled.

*Mr I warps away*
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play