digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Good Times with Items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:16 pm   Reply with quote

Well, we all know of the bad times we have with CPUs using items on us, and making us go from first to last. There have been times, where there were items were used constantly, and many of us were annoyed with this. What about the good times with items? What were some good times, in which we attacked the CPU, and it made us feel better?

I can relate many instances in which I had a good time using an item. I had the bullet bill item, and I was around sixth place. At the moment, someone used the lightning, and for a second earlier, I used the bullet bill, and I was safe. I knocked the first three places off of the road, on the last lap, near the end of the course (Mushroom Gorge), and I managed to change the ranking dramatically. I made me feel quite good.

Also, I was once in second place, and I had three red shells. Three people passed me, and I shot a shell at the person ahead of me and I advanced a place. It was quite fun, to do this, because the people behind me, used their red shells a bit too late, and it attacked the people I attacked.

I occassionally, have a group of bananas, and I will throw them foreward. They usually hit someone, or they land right infront of the person. I'm able to move up places, this way, easier.
Troopa's Treats    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:29 pm   Reply with quote

Well...the good times I had with items often involved me stopping red shells with bananas and green shells, oh and abusing bullet bill item on Rainbow Road. :3
Some store that sells shit    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

I had a huge lead on Creepy when we were racing, he hit me four times in a row with red shells, right when I started to go I was hit. He pulled ahead, and note, we were within seeing distance of the finish line. So it looked like he had the win when I got a red shell, I hit him and stopped him inches before the finish line. It was awesome.
Cyber Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

I created a banana field (bunch of bananas, at least 4) on a narrow place like the bridge on N64 Bowser's Castle. EVERYONE fell off.
And when I was feeling like an ass, I get a Star, turn around, and whenever someone is coming my way, I go backwards and use the star and run into them. Pissing everyone off. And this was on Wi-Fi too. I was a guest at the time.
This one time I shoot a green shell, then a red shell, then a pow block hits the guy, THEN a blue shell comes and hits him, making that guy last. And I think he was also hit by a Bullet Bill.
Baby Shop    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

In an online race, in the middle of the last lap, I got gangraped with items until I reach the last position.

This is where it gets good. Just before the 1st placer gets to the finish line, I get a Bullet Bill. I use it, and immediately after then another racer used the Thunderbolt. I got from last to first JUST before anyone finished the race.

I was like "*crag* YA STOLEN FIRST"
Wario Land Shop!    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:22 am   Reply with quote

Mushroom Gorge, 100cc, second go for a Star Rank due to rumour on unlocking Rosalina that turned out to be fake.

I fell off the stage, I got pwnt by items, and all sorts of things just for me to make the first round in last place.

But then, I got a Bullet Bill, and surprise, the racers were raping each other with items so much that just that Bill was enough to get me the lead. And for the rest of the race, I did a pwnsome performance, and therefore, I finished far first.

How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

I usually just use items as shields, but one time on Mushroom Gorge, I was bouncing on the single mushroom at the start when I got hit with a blue shell, then a star. After I fell off, I randomly got 2 bullet bills in a row, but the last one ran out on the gap between the land outside of the cave, and the last mushroom. I came in last...
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Your Tandy A Splode.
PaperLuigi4Ever

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

The big jump on Bowser's Castle. Me, 7th or 8th place. 150 cc special cup. We round the corner onto the big jump past the flame wheel thing, and I get a lightning bolt. The first 6 jump just as I used the bolt, and they all fall. I was like CRAG yeah!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii