digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Royal Life.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:35 am   Reply with quote

The Royal Life, Issue 7(Sorry for taking so long!):

Episode 13, "Magnamon Report 3":

*It's a not-so-average day in the Royal Knights castle. Most people seem a little excited, while others are a bit nervous. However, if we try to find Magnamon...we see him writing a report. This time from behind the coffee machine in the breakfest room*

*Following is written*

Magnamon Report 3.
Everyone is up and at'em today. It's most likely because of what Omnimon said about a possible new member.
Or it could be the fact that Dynasmon spilled his lavender shampoo all over the place, now the castle smells like lavender.
Or it could be the fact that Dynasmon even HAS lavender shampoo. And what does he need shampoo FOR?
Another mystery! Perhaps I should go like a hundred dogs in a park that need to go to the bathroom and find the answer to this question!
...Or not. I probably shouldn't be using dogs going to the bathroom as a methaphor anymore, either. People might take that as odd.
Another interesting thing, WHY does Crusadermon have his...hers....IT'S own bathroom?! Why don't I have my own bathroom?
Also, I am becoming one step closer to proving that pancakes are the source of all evil in the world. Then, I shall finally b-
OH NO! SOMEONE'S COMING!
*The following is NOT written*

Gallantmon: Ungh...

Magnamon: *Heavy breathing noises*

Gallantmon: Who's behind the coffee machine?

Magnamon: *Squeaky noise*

Gallantmon: Come out Magnamon, or I'll make you come out.

Magnamon: You....wouldn't...

Gallantmon: I haven't had my daily coffee. WANT TO TEST ME FURTHER?

Magnamon: MEEP! *Quickly runs out from behind the machine, Report 3 in his armour*

Crusadermon: *From behind the corner of the Breakfest room entrance* Interesting...I'll find out what your up to, Magnamon...just you see...

Episode 14, "New Guys!"(Don't hate me because I'm adding!):

*In the big meeting room of the royal knights, which looks eerily similar to Organization XIII's meeting room, some of the nights are playing around and Omnimon is trying to calm them*

Omnimon: ORDER, ORDER!

Magnamon: PIE, PIE!

Omnimon: *Poofs sword out and stabs it into the ground* I. SAID. ORDER!

*Everyone runs to their seats*

Omnimon: As you know, we have been holding possibilies for the next Royal Knights to be added to our ranks. After careful delibiration, expensive Lawyering fees, Some psychitrac double-checking and a background check. We have are 2 new members!

Magnamon: Lawyering fees? And I thought there was only going to be one new guy...

Omnimon: Let's just say it was a bad deal with a Cheese Grader, some onions and an angry chef.

Magnamon: ...I still want to know.

Omnimon: Cheese Grader. Onions. Angry Chef.

Magnamon: ...Now I don't.

Omnimon: Yes now, let us welcome our two newest members! WarGreymon and BlackWarGreymon!

*The doors open in that dramatic fashion that seems to never makes sense as to HOW they do it*

WarGreymon: Hi! Hi Hi!

BlackWarGreymon: ...Hello.

*At this point, all of the members except Omnimon go to greet the new guys.*

Gallantmon: Sooooo...Are you ALWAYS this happy?

WarGreymon: Yep yep! Think about it, the world is always nice when you think nice!

BlackWarGreymon: *Snorts*

WarGreymon: *Slings Arm around BlackWarGreymon* Don't be so down, turn that frown right side 'round!

BlackWarGreymon: ...You are just ASKING for me to hit you, aren't you.

Gallantmon: *Backs away slowly*

Duftmon: *Walks up, completely oblvious to the situation of the arm slinging* So your the new guys? Do any of you play any Poker? Blackjack?

Gallantmon: *Taps Duftmon's shoulder* Not a good time...

BlackWarGreymon: *Forces WarGreymon's arm off him* I play, but I don't win a lot.

WarGreymon: I play and play too! Play for fun, unless I can't pay! Then that makes my worries come back from away!

Duftmon: ...I think I'm going to...um....just stand over there. Yeah. *Walks over to his chair*

Gallantmon: I think I'll join you! *Walks over to his own chair*
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:31 am   Reply with quote

Lol. This is too funny. 8/10. WarGreymon PWNS.
Hell    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

Sorry for the VERY slow updates. I have had ZERO ideas.

Unfortunately, these ideas aren't really funny...but they are ideas!

...Hey, you get what you get. I can't always come up with funny ones. Now then...

Now, I'm not usually into long intros...but I want to say some stuff.

First off, why I decided to do a bunch of battles this time instead of funnies. I must say Digimon is one of the best Anime's for battle. The attacks are plenty unique and most Digimon have some ability outside of attacks(See: Gallantmon VS. Beelzemon) so that you can write the battles so many ways. This is one reason I find most battles slightly less interesting then Digimon battles. In addition, the attacks are quite manipulatable. There are so many ways to have them affect the enviroment, create diversions or otherwise make a more interesting battle.

Secondly, why I'm using novel format opposed to Script this time. Mainly, it's because I noticed most good people write it. Now, this isn't one of those "follow the common for no reason" thing. I noticed something else. While Script format is nice and fast and easier to read, Novel format is much easier to portray emotions with. I find script is better for RPs, where emotion can be based upon many other things, while Novel of better for fanfiction due to be able to portray a wider range of needed emotions and things. Though I find script format still useful in a novel-format fic(For example, someone making a comment from the sidelines could easily use a script format so that you don't say "He said" 100 times.

Thirldy, I decided to try more discribitive titles.

Lastly, everyone, I would really appreciate some nice, constructive comments. Now, it's not like I don't like your comments...but I've noticed most of my comments on everywhere I've posted it seem akin to "I like it". Granted, I like to know you like it. But I would always like advice. See a typo? Please tell me. Have any comments on the writing style? Please say so. Don't like it? I would gladly like to hear why. Any questions? Just ask, I'll answer as soon as possible. Still, I have gotten some nice advice(For example, the make it longer advice I think was extremely helpful)

And now, without further ado...

Episode 15, "Training Tournament! Who will win?"

While in the human world, it was Indpendance day, it was much different a day for the Royal Knights. Let us join them in their meeting room, for today they will do some serious work.

*Goes to the Royal Knight meeting room, where it seems most of the Royal Knights are simply chatting. Omnimon is absent*

"So this is some kind of strength test?" BlackWarGreymon questioned to Magnamon, asking about what Magnamon had just told him.

"Yep. Sense there is an uneven amount of us, someone will not get to be in it." Magnamon responded. They were talking about the one day on July fourth, the most organized training period of the Royal Knights. "Though you could call it a training tournament."

"I see." Was BlackWarGreymon's response. He seemed uninterested at best, possibly bored or some kind of hybrid. Magnamon looked like he was about to continue, however the sound of opening doors halted his speech. Everyone turned their heads, seeing Omnimon enter the room. Slowly, each of them made it to their own chair around what had been coined "The Triangle table"(It's a triangle table in the middle of the chairs. Think of it going as about where the Org.XIII symbol would be in their meeting room, with the chairs all around it. The table reaches up to the chairs, of course)

"As most of you know, today is July Fourth." Omnimon spoke, the usual booming voice he always spoke with. Serious as ever. Quickly, each knight nodded in response to the statement. "And so, the test shall begin from today, as per usual. Sense there an uneven number of knights, we will randomize who shall not be in this test competition. And, as always, me and UlForceVeedramon shall not be in the test. Instead, we will be around to insure all rules are followed. Now then, any questions?" Omnimon finished, explaining the test.

Quickly, WarGreymon shot he's hand up. "Um, yes Omnimon. I have a question to mention." WarGreymon said, his voice was surprisingly feminine. "What are the rules, exactly?" WarGreymon questioned.

"Well. Pretty much, it's something like this. 1. NO FINISHING OFF YOUR FOE. No need to lose a knight. 2. Stages will be selected by me. 3. No cheating, by this I mean blackmail and such. 4. You MAY bet on the matches, but not on your matches, 5. We will choose who battles who each round. And finally, 6. NO THROWING A MATCH!" Omnimon said, making sure each person understood the rules and finally booming out the last rule. Omnimon then got up and said only one thing while leaving, UlForceVeedramon following him. "Matches start in 5 hours."

As soon as Omnimon left, each person immeditily dissolved into talking. Mostly predictions on which one of them will win, Duftmon gloating over how much money he will win over bets and Dynasmon boasting that he would surely win.

*5 Hours of talking, a bit of eating, a not-foreseen Kendo Stick and 2 Replica Keyblades later...*

Omnimon once again walks through the doors, this time seeing each of the knights already in there seats. Another difference being that this time, UlForceVeedramon is with him.

"It is time" Is all Omnimon has to say for all the knights to follow. They go through a few corrodors, eventully coming to a large room. It is some kind of cold steel and it seems small for it's size.

"This is the room where our battles will take place. It can simulate any enviroment we can think of." Omnimon states, once again walking out to be followed by the knights. They come another large room, this time it is much more of a living room.

"This is where you will be before your matches, all of you. After the next match is selected, you may leave to do whatever. This is where all bets will happen. There will be a TV to watch the matches if you do not want to watch in person. It has all the food and drink needed. The next and current match will be posted on the leftmost wall. I will be getting the battle room ready." Omnimon stated, talking without taking a single breath in between. He then simply walked out to leave the knights as UlForceVeedramon heads to the wall with a poster in his hand.

"I'll be the one posting the matches." Was all UlForceVeedramon said, his usual gruff tone easily coming through. He then simply posted the poster and left to stand by the front door.

The poster reads:
MATCH 1: Crusadermon VS. Sleipmon. Stage: Koromon Forest
MATCH 2: Dynasmon VS. BlackWarGreymon. Stage: Royal Castle Grounds.
MATCH 3: Magnamon VS. Craniummon. Stage: Beelzemon Desert
MATCH 4: Gallantmon VS. Duftmon. Stage: Imperialdramon Mountain

"Well then, I guess we're up first Sleipmon." Crusadermon stated to Sleipmon, taking a graceful bow.

"I guess..." Sleipmon responded, trying his best to bow...hey, you try bowing with 6 legs while wearing armour!

"You both get 5 minutes to study the area. All the information on the area is on those computers." UlForceVeedramon stated, sounding as if he was stuck babysitting children and not getting paided and pointing at the said computers. Sleipmon and Crusadermon quickly ran to them and began to research their area...

"Alright, alright, alright! Step right up folks, Crusadermon VS. Sleipmon! Who do you think'll win?" Duftmon said, starting off as if he was some kind of car salesmen. "Just put your money on the table, I've already noted your area. Includ a note of who your betting for." Duftmon explained, all the knights then running to the table to place their bets.

The bets:
Crusadermon wins: 4. Magnamon: 5 Dollars. Dynasmon: 15 Dollars. BlackWarGreymon: 1 Dollar. Craniummon: 10 Dollars.
Sleipmon Wins: 2. Duftmon: 30 Dollars. Gallantmon: 20 Dollars.
Tie: 0.

"It is time" UlForceVeedramon announced, the bets having just finished being verified. Sleipmon and Crusadermon both rise from their computers and follow UlForceVeedramon to the battle room.

Episode 16, "Fast Finesse against Frozen Fury, Crusadermon Versus Sleipmon!"

Crusadermon and Sleipmon entered the room that was to become their arena, each one shaking their hands as a show of good gesture.

"The battle begins!" Omnimon announes, through a micrphone places at the top of the room(from the control room, which is obviously not a part of the battle room).

Instantly, the landscape changings. Now, trees cover the lush green landscape. The wind is ever so breezy, strong enough to be noticed yet gentle enough to not be overpowering. Crusadermon quickly dashes away from Sleipmon, hiding behind a few trees.

"Bifrost." Sleipmon simply declares, using his crossbow(Hereby referred to by it's name, Muspelheim) to fire arrows that seemed to be burning. The trees quickly fall away as cover, burning. Crusadermon quickly rushes out into the open.

"Oh no, we can't have the forest on fire!" Sleipmon declares, seemingly charging at Crusadermon(who, when coming out is now in front of the burning trees that fell). Crusadermon easily runs behind Sleipmon, yet Sleipmon continues, only stopping once he meets the trees.

"Odin's Breath!" Sleipmon calls out, raising his shield(Hereby referred by it's name, Niflheim). An icy twister quickly forms, melting into water near the flames and snuffing the fire out. Crusadermon quickly takes the oppurtunity after the twister dissapates.

"Spiral Masquerade!" Crusadermon calls out, quickly rushing around Sleipmon. Crusadermon runs around, darting faster then most anyone can see, hitting Sleipmon repeatdly with it's ribbions. Sleipmon seems to effected, by now noticing. Sleipmon, even through Crusadermon htting him, raises Niflheim and begins to use Odin's Breath. While Crusadermon's speed is generating just enough heat, cyntrifical force and movement to prevent freezing, it's movesets become slower to the point where you can see Crusadermon. Odin's Breath finally begins to slowly disspate, however Crusadermon has slowed oh so far already. Crusadermon is now only moving at the speed of average.

"Scarlet Tempest!" Crusadermon shouts, taking out it's signature rose and raising it high in the air. Suddenly, a rain of rose petals swirls out from the rose, cutting like knives through the things in there way. Sleipmon tries to block with Niflheim, but the circular nature of the move simply goes around the move and continues slicing. Eventully, the rose petals simply blow away. During this time, it appears as if Crusadermon is going back to normal speed whilest Sleipmon has taken a large amount of damage.

"Laser Lattice." Crusadermon calmly says, taking out a light net and snagging Niflheim from Sleipmon. Sleipmon, not taking this lightly, runs and follows the shield eventully grabbing it. Sleipmon sturggles with keeping Crusadermon from roping it in, while Crusadermon silently takes out a rose. Crusadermon dissapates the net, causing Sleipmon to be caught off-guard. Crusadermon easily uses this to it's advantage, using Scarlet Tempest to hit Sleipmon with a flurry of Sharp rose petals. A few seconds laters, Sleipmon collaspses from the attack.

"And that, is game." Crusadermon states, twirling around. The stage turns into the same room as before and Sleipmon is helped out by UlForceVeedramon. Crusadermon then makes it's way to the waiting room...

*In the waiting room*

"Haha, take THAT Duftmon! Pay up!" Magnamon says, chuckling the words out. Duftmon(and Gallantmon) then pay the money needed to everyone.
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

Pure WIN.
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

Wargraymon still owns!
Hell    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:41 am   Reply with quote

Keep me updated while I'm gone.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations