digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Mario Armageddon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:03 pm   Reply with quote

Made from boredom...

Prologue

It was a fine day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, 'tis a normal day as most days are in the Mushroom Kingdom. Inside her beloved castle, Princess Peach is doing her royal duties and watching over the kingdom. The Mario Bros. were visiting Peach's Castle to stop in for a "hello" and maybe see if she needs anything.

"Hello Peach. Nice day isn't it?" said Mario.

"Today can't get any better. It is so beautiful outside, I just want to leave the castle and walk around the kingdom." replied Peach. "But, Mario Bros., can I ask for a favor?"

"Sure thing." said Luigi.

"I seem to be desperate for a few particular items that is are for sale at the new Toad Mart. Do you think you two can get those items I need? I have them down on a list."

"No problem-a." replied Mario.

Both Mario and Luigi left the castle and dashed to the Toad Mart. Meanwhile, Peach decides to go for a short walk and leaves the castle. Upon reaching the end of the bridge, Peach hears a strange, yet familiar voice.

"So, home alone eh? I thought your mommy told you to stay inside when you're alone... heh heh heh. It seems that you'll never learn."

"Who goes there?" shouted Peach.

"You're so easy to capture right now that it's going to be like a hotknife through butter." said the voice.

"I recognize that voice... show yourself!" yelled Peach.

"I am going to do what Bowser can't do successfully. Prepare yourself!"

End of Prologue.

Chapter 1: The Fall...

It seems that the familiar voice was none other than the Magikoopa Master, Kamek. But, after Kamek went into retirement, Peach kind of forgot who she was talking to.

"Hey, you're a Magikoopa! Mario says I have stomp on your head to win." said Peach.

"Foolish Princess! Don't you remember me? I am Kamek, MASTER of the Magikoopas!" said Kamek.

"Oh, I remember now. I thought you went into retirement?" replied Peach.

"I did, but after Bowser gave me an offering to go back into the Koopa Klan, I couldn't resist! After a year of getting things back together, I am stronger, faster, and even more powerful than the last time you faced me! I am going to be your greatest challenge!" shouted Kamek.

"Riiiiight... I don't see a difference. You look the same the last time we fought each other. Even though you're smaller now than last time but what matters? You're the same, plain, easy Magikoopa that has done nothing but kiss Bowser's behind all day." said Peach.

What Peach said enraged Kamek.

"THAT'S IT!!! You're going down Princess!" shouted Kamek.

Then, a weird glow of energy surrounded Kamek. Peach was staring at Kamek in disbelief but as Kamek was waving his wand a beam of energy struck Kamek, giving him his magic powers.

"Prepare to meet your doom, PRINCESS!"

Princess Peach and Kamek engaged in a battle of survival. Peach dodged as many projectiles that Kamek threw at her. Then, all the projectiles that missed Peach made a complete U-Turn and hit Peach while she had her back turned. Peach collapsed to the ground.

"Not so tough now are you?" said Kamek.

Peach tried to stay up, but kept collapsing after the amount of damage she has taken.

"Now, hold still Princess, this won't hurt a bit..." said Kamek.

Kamek waves around his magic wand and and prepares to unleash his ultimate spell...

THE ULTIMA!

Peach gets thrown in the air and lands on the ground like a ragdoll. She falls in defeat while Kamek cheers in joy.

"Yes! I've done it! Bowser will be so proud." said Kamek.
"It's time to go Princess..."

Kamek then teleports himself and the knocked-out Princess Peach to Bowser's Castle.

"Lord Bowser, I have done it. I have captured Princess Peach. Although she is knocked-out, the deed is done." said Kamek.

"Excellent, now it's time to undergo the rest of the plan. Kamek, practice that spell you learned on your return. We're going to need it. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

End of Chapter 1
More coming soon!
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations