digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Getting Bone Bowser....
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:10 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser II wrote:
Come to think of it, I have a strategy guide to MKWii somewhere in my house. It said there was another way to unlock Dry Bowser.

*Goes to get book...but fails*

Anyway, it's between 3,250 and 3,750 races.
Assuming there are 12 racers in every races, and you always get first place.

3,500/11

That's 318 Online races to you.
Wario Land Shop!    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:24 am   Reply with quote

Meta Knight wrote:
That sounds frustrating, but can be racked up with enough time with some friends over, I suppose. I'd rather get the star rankings on 150cc, for it looks better on the lisence.
Yeah, I would agree. Just remember that drifts and tricks in addition to items hitting your opponent AS WELL AS staying in first place for a set amount of time [preferebly about 90%] ESPECIALLY the ones I bolded will highly affect your grade. I suggest you go to VS mode and set it to where your in the 150cc but with easy computers with no item boxes, that way you get the feel of how good you must be to get a 1+ star rating. It worked for me, so it might work for you.
The BroBot Market    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

Heck, I am one of the most aggressive racers around where I live! I don't know how many times I've knocked people off of rainbow road or other tracks like that. *laughs*

Working on it, though quite distracted by Super Mario 64 that I just purchased on my Wii. *chuckles*
The Halberd's Hold    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

I just got Dry Bowser it was OK I mean it wasn't too hard. It's the Retro cup that I have trouble with.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii